You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FAO SKY... Bring back option of using old tables..

DivsDreamsDivsDreams Member Posts: 301
edited November 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Ive tried for month or so in freerolls to get used to new tables...
Im struggling, and ive also read many a dym player say they aren't too happy either..

So, in conclusion is there any way the option of using the old tables could be brought back..

Comments

• Options
    PEACEPAWPEACEPAW Member Posts: 46
    edited November 2013

+1. even on freerolls many players are saying that that they are shutting new tables and relaunching the old tables. many have said in chat box that they hope we have the option to choose.

• Options
    goodylad21goodylad21 Member Posts: 693
    edited November 2013
    + 2
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    edited November 2013
    would be good to have the option to keep the old tables while we practise on the new ones, as they don't seem to be optimised yet for the needs of mtt players
  • Options
    gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 2,156
    edited November 2013
  • Options
    ZOEDZOED Member Posts: 273
    edited November 2013
    +1  Would love to be able to use the old tables
  • Options
    aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033
    edited November 2013

what?  new tables?

• Options
    bert21bert21 Member Posts: 176
    edited November 2013
    just started a post about the new software, when I spotted this post. Was playing old tables yesterday and today I get automatically UPGRADED (if that's what you call it) first perception of them is I cant stand them, I will give it a week and if I cant get my head around them it could be adios sky poker 
  • Options
    DivsDreamsDivsDreams Member Posts: 301
    edited November 2013
    same as u bert , but al give them few days. if a don't take to them am off..
  • Options
    kidwiz10kidwiz10 Member Posts: 569
    edited November 2013
    Should have an option to choose ive neevr liked the new format and always close the new table when it launches then reload it with the old version.

Only thought it was the mini version on sky i didnt like but now its also this new format not gooooood at all!

Sky give the option to choose be handy
  • Options
    gixxerk4gixxerk4 Member Posts: 213
    edited November 2013
  • Options
    raino1966raino1966 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    dont like this new style, off to try other sites
  • Options
    ray_mfcray_mfc Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    well I agree old table option required and like others I will not be continuing to play on sky if not enjoying it and these tables spoil my enjoyment
  • Options
    DEL560DEL560 Member Posts: 487
    edited November 2013
    I prefer the 'old' tables too and hope Sky keep this as option to use.
  • Options
    davhotreddavhotred Member Posts: 39
    edited November 2013
    ME too - why change it if it ain'y broke !
  • Options
    SJspanky1SJspanky1 Member Posts: 620
    edited November 2013
    It's gonna be interesting to see how the switchover affects site traffic over next few weeks.

I'm in the I hate the new tables camp at the mo, I just can't folow the action when multi-tabling. Desperately waiting for the new mini-view.

I most certainly can't/wont be combining my usual several tables of cash in current mini with MTT's in new software so I'm one user whose volume is gonna be considerably down.

I think we all want SkyPoker to be even more successful and attract more recreational and regular players but I fear an exodus in the short term.....
  • Options
    churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: FAO SKY... Bring back option of using old tables..:
    It's gonna be interesting to see how site how the switchover affects site traffic over next few weeks. I'm in the I hate the new tables camp at the mo, I just can't folow the action when multi-tabling. Desperately waiting for the new mini-view. I most certainly can't/wont be combining my usual several tables of cash in current mini with MTT's in new software so I'm one user whose volume is gonna be considerably down. I think we all want SkyPoker to be even more successful and attract more recreational and regular players but I fear an exodus in the short term.....
    Posted by SJspanky1
    think u may be right going by some of the chat at the tables seems the majority don,t like the new tables. me included
  • Options
    LarksLarks Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    just started a post about the new software, when I spotted this post. Was playing old tables yesterday and today I get automatically UPGRADED (if that's what you call it) first perception of them is I cant stand them, I will give it a week and if I cant get my head around them it could be adios sky poker 
    Posted by bert21

im with you bert.just played my first sit&go and hated it.difficult to accept this.Any other site u would recommend as am only on sky at the moment?
    Regards
    Larks
  • Options
    nicknat118nicknat118 Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2013
    how do you revert the table back to the old style?
  • Options
    Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited November 2013
    how do you revert the table back to the old style?
    Posted by nicknat118
    Hi there - see this thread.
  • Options
    DEL560DEL560 Member Posts: 487
    edited November 2013

Can someone from Sky please respond to this.

Will you be keeping an option to use to 'old' style tables?

I am not looking for sympathy, but I have poor eyesight and these new tables are not good for me.

Thnaks.