You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

mtt feedback

GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
edited November 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
hi

some feedback on where I think improvements are needed to the new software for mtt players like me. might not be too precise because I'm using the old tables option at the moment so I cannot see the new table to check.

1. I need to be able to review the action - the "full detail" option easily and clearly with plenty of info on the screen. the new chat box is too small and the text is too large but not clear enough
2. I need to be able to see the chat with similar clarity, and to stand out more from the hand detail
3. I don't want to be forced to use the webbrowser to distort the table into specific shapes to get a larger chat box
4. I need to be able to see game info at all times, number of runners, position, stack sizes etc wihile having the hand detail/chat box open. not either/or
5. it would be nice to have an option on the new mini tables to have a mini detail/chat box open
6. I would like to be able to practice using the new tables for mtts, while still playing my main tournaments on old style until I am comfortable with them
7. if I have tables from the web browser open I don't want the download client to take control away from them and close them.
8. I would like to know, sometime in advance, when the old tables are going to be switched off. you are messing around with peoples source of income (for all the right reasons, of course), and it would be appreciated to be able to plan to deal with these changes as a player rather than have an unexpected disruption imposed with no notice.

I certainly believe the new tables are the way forward. however I don't think sky has really tested the functionality from the perspective of an mtt grinder sufficiently well, and improvements need to be made to make this really work from that perspective. and I know many do not use chat at the tables, but for the teams and other community networking it is important. you don't want to lose the community while improving the software.