You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

All-In Satellite

MatzoMatzo Member Posts: 27
edited December 2013 in Community Help & Advice
I won into the ME tonight through an all-in sat.  I accidently cancelled  my registration, but don't seem to have the money to buy back into it.  Is this the way it should work or should I have got the money to allow me to buy back in?

Comments

• Options
    XBOOTNECKXBOOTNECK Member Posts: 99
    edited December 2013
    In Response to All-In Satellite:
    I won into the ME tonight through an all-in sat.  I accidently cancelled  my registration, but don't seem to have the money to buy back into it.  Is this the way it should work or should I have got the money to allow me to buy back in?
    Posted by Matzo

You only get entry Mat through these satellites,you don't get any cash if you de-register. If it was a genuine mistake contact customer services,they may believe you,slap you on the wrist and enter you into another tourney.Wortrh a try at least,good luck .

• Options
    MatzoMatzo Member Posts: 27
    edited December 2013
    Yeah they did, cheers for the help. Re-entered me in late registration
  • Options
    XBOOTNECKXBOOTNECK Member Posts: 99
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: All-In Satellite:
    Yeah they did, cheers for the help. Re-entered me in late registration
    Posted by Matzo
     Well done Matzo,my pleasure,always worth atry. Good luck in the tourney.
  • Options
    gemz13gemz13 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    hi have noticed people have qualified for the main event but still enter all in sats
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: All-In Satellite:
    hi have noticed people have qualified for the main event but still enter all in sats
    Posted by gemz13
    If you sat in to something you have already bought in to or previously or sat'ed into you get the cash equivalent of the buy-in.
    If you have bought in to a tourney with you own money you can play the sats for money and still have the opportunity to buy out without loosing the buy-in if you can't/don't want to play.