You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

automatic uniintentional raising

gilch60gilch60 Member Posts: 22
edited December 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
I was playing two £1 dyms tonight and every now and again  I min raised wiithout moving the cursor, no options came up it just raised without any action from myself.  It happened on both tables Has this happened to anyone else

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,485
    edited December 2013
    Prob a gilch in the new software
  • Options
    liamboi11liamboi11 Member Posts: 2,141
    edited December 2013
    i have raised a few times by mistake wen multitabling,it`s happened wen talking to some1 on other table and whilw I think i`m replying a look one my tables and I have min raised with 83os lol
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited December 2013
    Enter acts as raise button,see here...

• Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    edited December 2013
    Yeah this needs fixing ASAP. I min bet out post flop with absolute junk when chatting on another table (pressing Enter just as the action flicks to the other table). Blinds were high, and it got through, but don't really want to be forced into 3-barreling with nothing to try to repair the damage - I'm quite capable of donking off without the help!
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    edited December 2013
    Actually got me very paranoid when on the bubble of a satellite just now, always made sure my hand was dead before pressing return - unnecessary stress!
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited December 2013
    You can resolve this by turning off the "Auto Focus" in the "Options" Tab, however, please be aware that your table will not come to the front when its your turn to act.