You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

LOOKING FOR A TEAM!!

Chris_McChris_Mc Member Posts: 1,340
edited December 2013 in Team Talk
HI THERE!

IVE BEEN PLAYING SKY POKER NOW FOR PROB THE BEST PART OF TWO YEARS ON AND OFF.

RECENTLY BEEN LOOKING TO IMPROVE ON MY GAME AND TAKE IT MORE SERIOUS.

I SEE THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THE FORUM OFFERING ADVICE AND TIPS AND LOTS OF THEM ARE IN TEAMS.

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN A TEAM AND TOO SEE WHAT ONE IS BEST FOR ME, 

IS THERE A PROCESS???
IM MAINLY LOOKING FOR A GOOD TIME AND WOULD LIKE TO GET INVOLVED IN THESE DTD GAMES WHICH IM NOT TOO CLUE'D UP ON.

I PLAYED THE ORFORDABLE GAME ON FRIDAY AND FELT I WAS SURROUNDED BY PLEASENT PEOPLE BUT ALSO GOOD PLAYERS.

IVE ONLY RECENTLY BEEN POSTING ON THE FORUM AND PUT SOME NAMES TOO FACES AND FIND IF I JOIN A TEAM I WILL LEARN  MORE ABOUT THE PLAYERES I COME ACCROSS ON A DAILY BASIS.

SO..... WHAT TEAMS ARE THERE?

ALSO IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE A TIME BEFORE I TAKE THE MAIN EVENT TONIGHT?
DOESNT HURT TO BE A LITTLE CONFIDENT. :)

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited December 2013
    In Response to LOOKING FOR A TEAM!!:
    HI THERE! IVE BEEN PLAYING SKY POKER NOW FOR PROB THE BEST PART OF TWO YEARS ON AND OFF. RECENTLY BEEN LOOKING TO IMPROVE ON MY GAME AND TAKE IT MORE SERIOUS. I SEE THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THE FORUM OFFERING ADVICE AND TIPS AND LOTS OF THEM ARE IN TEAMS. I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN A TEAM AND TOO SEE WHAT ONE IS BEST FOR ME,  IS THERE A PROCESS??? IM MAINLY LOOKING FOR A GOOD TIME AND WOULD LIKE TO GET INVOLVED IN THESE DTD GAMES WHICH IM NOT TOO CLUE'D UP ON. I PLAYED THE ORFORDABLE GAME ON FRIDAY AND FELT I WAS SURROUNDED BY PLEASENT PEOPLE BUT ALSO GOOD PLAYERS. IVE ONLY RECENTLY BEEN POSTING ON THE FORUM AND PUT SOME NAMES TOO FACES AND FIND IF I JOIN A TEAM I WILL LEARN  MORE ABOUT THE PLAYERES I COME ACCROSS ON A DAILY BASIS. SO..... WHAT TEAMS ARE THERE? ALSO IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE A TIME BEFORE I TAKE THE MAIN EVENT TONIGHT? DOESNT HURT TO BE A LITTLE CONFIDENT. :)
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    Hi Chris.

I'd strongly recommend TPT
    Really well run and they have the best railers by far.
    You may have to rethink the CAPS though. They don't allow that.
    Most of the team are quite old and it hurts their eyes:)
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: LOOKING FOR A TEAM!!:
    In Response to LOOKING FOR A TEAM!! : Hi Chris. I'd strongly recommend TPT Really well run and they have the best railers by far. You may have to rethink the CAPS though. They don't allow that. Most of the team are quite old and it hurts their eyes:)
    Posted by Jac35
    +1

those capitals are really hard on these eyes - although maybe shouting could help
    not surprising you spotted it Jac, as an "old" man yourself

take a look at the recent posts on the TPT thread Chris, and see if you like the banter. Trev is our captain, and FlyingDagg his deputy so feel free to put any questions to them
  • Options
    Chris_McChris_Mc Member Posts: 1,340
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: LOOKING FOR A TEAM!!:
    In Response to Re: LOOKING FOR A TEAM!! : +1 those capitals are really hard on these eyes - although maybe shouting could help not surprising you spotted it Jac, as an "old" man yourself take a look at the recent posts on the TPT thread Chris, and see if you like the banter. Trev is our captain, and FlyingDagg his deputy so feel free to put any questions to them
    Posted by GELDY

Cheers guys ill have a look and post there. Sorry bout the caps. Ill remember next time. 
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited December 2013
    Hi Chris - I've replies on the TPT Thread

Welcome Aboard