You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky POKER to FTP

BacNacBacNac Member Posts: 6
edited December 2013 in Team Talk
Hey guys just wondering if anyone would trade my Sky poker Cash into Full tilt Poker cash ?   I give you £50 in sky u transfer me 40$ in FTP and so on . Thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Sky POKER to FTP:
    Hey guys just wondering if anyone would trade my Sky poker Cash into Full tilt Poker cash ?   I give you £50 in sky u transfer me 40$ in FTP and so on . Thanks :)
    Posted by BacNac
    Surely it's easier to just withdraw from Sky and deposit it on FTP?. Sky withdrawals only take 2 or 3 working days max.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky POKER to FTP:
    In Response to Sky POKER to FTP : Surely it's easier to just withdraw from Sky and deposit it on FTP?. Sky withdrawals only take 2 or 3 working days max.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    I know all but its a problem for me to withdraw :)
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky POKER to FTP : I know all but its a problem for me to withdraw :)
    Posted by BacNac
    that sounds very dodgy, think people need more info from you before exchanging money with a stranger dont you?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky POKER to FTP : that sounds very dodgy, think people need more info from you before exchanging money with a stranger dont you?
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Ill throw my money first no doughpt mate :)
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky POKER to FTP : Ill throw my money first no doughpt mate :)
    Posted by BacNac
    show some proof you have money in your sky account then because your last 6 games on sky have been free roills.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky POKER to FTP : show some proof you have money in your sky account then because your last 6 games on sky have been free roills.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    We can join any table heads up ill lose to you £50 and then transfer me $ to FTP . Is that fair ?
  • Options
    DoubleAAADoubleAAA Member Posts: 954
    edited December 2013
    That would be classed as chip dumping.