You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TIME FOR A BREAK

dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
HI ALL I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY MERRY XMAS.IM TAKING A BREAK AWAY FROM POKER FOR A LITTLE WHILE.IVE SEEN ABOUT ENOUGH OF DONK PLAY LATELY TO LAST ME TILL THE NEW YEAR.IVE JUST CASHED IN THE £100 GRTD BUT I JUST WATCHED A PLAYER RAISE 2,000 AND THE BIG BLIND WENT ALL IN FOR 10,000 THE OTHER PLAYER CALLED WITH HIS REMAINING 6,000.THE ALL-IN SHOWED 2s 6c AND HIT A FLUSH ON THE RIVER.WITH PLAY LIKE THAT THE POOR BLOKE NEVER STOOD A CHANCE.THIS IS NO ONE OFF I KEEP SEEING SIMILAR PLAY AT ALL LEVELS OF BUY IN.IT SEEMS ALOT OF PLAYERS JUST WANT TO PLAY BINGO AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE GAME OF POKER WORKS.AS I SAID IVE SEEN SIMILAR PLAY FROM £1-£10 BUY INS.WHEN I RETURN I AM ONLY GOING TO PLAY THE £22 DEEPSTACK AND THE OPENS.GL ALL dav

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited December 2009
    see my thread TLC and give me some lol - it happens to us all
  • Options
    dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited December 2009

You've identified loads of donk players, making poor moves, giving their money away, and your guna take a break?

And when you come back your guna chose 2 play the £22 deepie, a game full of good players?

Each to their own i suppose, but when you find a game like that, its like xmas evrytime you sit down. I think your looking at it from the wrong direction.

Any way Merry xmas mate and gl

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited December 2009
    In Response to TIME FOR A BREAK:
    HI ALL I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY MERRY XMAS.IM TAKING A BREAK AWAY FROM POKER FOR A LITTLE WHILE.IVE SEEN ABOUT ENOUGH OF DONK PLAY LATELY TO LAST ME TILL THE NEW YEAR.IVE JUST CASHED IN THE £100 GRTD BUT I JUST WATCHED A PLAYER RAISE 2,000 AND THE BIG BLIND WENT ALL IN FOR 10,000 THE OTHER PLAYER CALLED WITH HIS REMAINING 6,000.THE ALL-IN SHOWED 2s 6c AND HIT A FLUSH ON THE RIVER.WITH PLAY LIKE THAT THE POOR BLOKE NEVER STOOD A CHANCE.THIS IS NO ONE OFF I KEEP SEEING SIMILAR PLAY AT ALL LEVELS OF BUY IN.IT SEEMS ALOT OF PLAYERS JUST WANT TO PLAY BINGO AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE GAME OF POKER WORKS.AS I SAID IVE SEEN SIMILAR PLAY FROM £1-£10 BUY INS.WHEN I RETURN I AM ONLY GOING TO PLAY THE £22 DEEPSTACK AND THE OPENS.GL ALL dav
    Posted by dav1964
    have a kit kat
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited December 2009
    hi dave m8--The whole site seems to be full of nutters atm innit---how about cheering yourself up a bit by reading my blog on "how do nutters think", might help, might not, but I hope you have a nice break if you decide to, and a happy new year to ya (sorry, dont do xmas--lol)--gl m8
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TIME FOR A BREAK:
    In Response to TIME FOR A BREAK : have a k i t k a t
    Posted by webby234
    lol get a bankroll hehehe
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    You've identified loads of donk players, making poor moves, giving their money away, and your guna take a break? And when you come back your guna chose 2 play the £22 deepie, a game full of good players? Each to their own i suppose, but when you find a game like that, its like xmas evrytime you sit down. I think your looking at it from the wrong direction. Any way Merry xmas mate and gl
    Posted by dantb10
    hmmm,you are missing a point here somewhere.i said what i have been seeing not what has personally happened to myself.i said i had seen enough donk play and as for your comment on the £22 deepy well yes i would much rather play a real game of poker anyday.far far more a test of your skills.dav
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    hi dave m8--The whole site seems to be full of nutters atm innit---how about cheering yourself up a bit by reading my blog on "how do nutters think", might help, might not, but I hope you have a nice break if you decide to, and a happy new year to ya (sorry, dont do xmas--lol)--gl m8
    Posted by oynutter
    hi mate soz i forgot about the xmas thingy lol.i will be in the tko deepy 2 nite and may well still play a few of the 8.15 and 9.15 deepys which i know you yourself like as well plus i have already promised a few to support these after the hard work which the likes of irishrover did for them.but for the rest of the time im gonna stay away from the tables.and this thing going on in some of the replies seems strange because it is the play i am seeing and not me personally experiencing.what im saying is i dont wanna go out after running so deep to some donk like the chappy did on my table in my original thread.if i lose to a better hand or am outplayed then vwd to the player.see ya soon nutter dav
  • Options
    HORRISHORRIS Member Posts: 76
    edited December 2009
    Know what you mean dav, i dont think i could play live, im sure id end up handing out a physical bad beat to one of these donks. I mean sure they will lose long term but it disent make going out feel better at the time. I think im going to try pastures new, probably much the same but you never know unless you go lol
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TIME FOR A BREAK : lol get a bankroll hehehe
    Posted by dav1964
    great retort lol luv it
  • Options
    VWBAYVANVWBAYVAN Member Posts: 43
    edited December 2009
    not whingeing again are you dav lol
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    not whingeing again are you dav lol
    Posted by VWBAYVAN
    i take it you cant read then soz
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    whats up with his reading? hes spot on imo
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    whats up with his reading? hes spot on imo
    Posted by webby234
    oh soz again you cant read either but then again you are on a mega sulk again after blowing your wad yet again,when are you gonna learn mate.snide remarks and catty replies are not going to bring your bankroll back are they?i hope after xmas and the new year you manage to somehow develop a brain,grow up and manage your bankroll.gl my friend with all of this.

hope this helps
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TIME FOR A BREAK : oh soz again you cant read either but then again you are on a mega sulk again after blowing your wad yet again,when are you gonna learn mate.snide remarks and catty replies are not going to bring your bankroll back are they?i hope after xmas and the new year you manage to somehow develop a brain,grow up and manage your bankroll.gl my friend with all of this. hope this helps
    Posted by dav1964
    assuming people cant read because you are threatining to leave the site again is your problem and not ours dav. and i'm not on a mega sulk dav, who started this thread? bankroll is fine and will be playing poker in next hour on here!

its christmas time your supposed to be cheerful and having some festive fun, stop being so grumpy man.

hope this helps
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TIME FOR A BREAK : assuming people cant read because you are threatining to leave the site again is your problem and not ours dav. and i'm not on a mega sulk dav, who started this thread? bankroll is fine and will be playing poker in next hour on here! its christmas time your supposed to be cheerful and having some festive fun, stop being so grumpy man. hope this helps
    Posted by webby234
    there i said you couldnt read.

leaving you say.......i said taking a break

your bankrolls fine...........you put in a post just recently you had lost your bankroll

your memory is fine?      you seem to be forgetting what you are previously posting.

now have a happy xmas and a prosperous new year

hope this helps.dav
  • Options
    edited December 2009

i posted yesterday that my bankroll was empty, today is a different day dav

this should help

• Options
    edited December 2009
    i posted yesterday that my bankroll was empty, today is a different day dav this should help
    Posted by webby234
    that does help but what about my i never said im leaving you did though

this must help
  • Options
    edited December 2009

if you take a break are you not leaving the site for a period of time?

point vindicated

if this doesn't help nothing will

• Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited December 2009
    if your gonig down that road tho webby m8 evertiem we log off at night were "leaving the site"
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    maybe i should have put "sustained" period of time