You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Looking for a team

Sweetpea66Sweetpea66 Member Posts: 10
edited December 2013 in Team Talk
Hello looking for a team to learn from and stick with not going to lie Iv got lots to learn so if your looking for a amazing player dont invite me but that been said if you want someone funny to add to the community who loves poker please get in touch thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Chris_McChris_Mc Member Posts: 1,340
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Looking for a team:
    Hello looking for a team to learn from and stick with not going to lie Iv got lots to learn so if your looking for a amazing player dont invite me but that been said if you want someone funny to add to the community who loves poker please get in touch thanks.
    Posted by Sweetpea66

ive recenyly joined TPT, and everyones been great and friendly, ill let one of the guys know and they should let u know.
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Looking for a team:
    Posted by Sweetpea66
    Hi TPT welcome players of all abilities. Please have a look at out team thread  and if your interested in joining post a request on that thread. LINK
  • Options
    Sweetpea66Sweetpea66 Member Posts: 10
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Looking for a team:
    In Response to Looking for a team : Hi TPT welcome players of all abilities. Please have a look at out team thread  and if your interested in joining post a request on that thread. LINK
    Posted by FlyingDagg

Sure ill make a post thank you. x