You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Im having MY worst run ever in poker[last 5 days]

markiskingmarkisking Member Posts: 29
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat

Now im not saying sky poker is fixed because its not and you can have a bad run live poker too...
I have a friend who just plays live poker and we chat about the game alot.....
If im playing badly then i can sort it out then try to fix it but if i get bad luck THEN WHAT CAN YOU DO NOTHING.....
THE LAST 5 DAYS not won any 50/50s or when behind so only time iv had a chance to win is in front but QQvJJ KKv77 KQvQ10 A10vA2 is some of the badbeats iv had.

Players chasing 2outers ONE EXAMPLE i had AK i raised to 450 blinds r 75-150 bb calls with 99 flop K 6 8 RAINBOW.I bet 600 he calls 5 comes on the turn i then bet 1400 he thinks about it then calls.9 comes on the river im beat...
NOW THE GUY WHO GOT VERY LUCKY WITH THE 99 THOUGHT THIS WAS VERY FUNNY AND MADE SOME REMARKS ABOUT IT OOOOO I JUST BEAT YOU WITH A 2 OUTER ON THE RIVER FOLLOWED BY A LOL TWICE....
One thing im very happy with is that im not or didnt go on tilt with the bad run im having

Comments

• Options
    BukowskiBukowski Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2009
    Relax, it happens! I haven't won a hand all day. The worst today was when my pocket 4's hit a QQ4 board. I bet out, another guy raises (i figure he has a queen so i was about to get rich). He does, and a Queen comes on the river.

Everyone has bad beats ALL of the time. I think you just need to take a break!

P.s. I am also aware that I have played some very bad poker, maybe you are, but you just haven't noticed?
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Im having MY worst run ever in poker[last 5 days]:
    Yes we all get bad beats and I often let rip in the chat box when I've been turned over (sorry if you've had to read it) but I think it's really bad form for the other guy to crow about it. If you get really ucky you should have the good grace to say SOZ to the poor victim.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited December 2009
    they should and most do but others think its hilarious.gl mate
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited December 2009
    We have all had bad runs when it comes to being outdrawn.
    I also went for over a week without cashing in anything I played.
    I just went down a couple of levels and played ABC poker until I started winning again.
    I have just had a run of 10 out of 10 cashes in the DYM games at various low levels stakes and just cashed in the TKO as well.
    Just keep playing and the cards will start to run for you again.
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2009
    Now im not saying sky poker is fixed because its not and you can have a bad run live poker too... I have a friend who just plays live poker and we chat about the game alot..... If im playing badly then i can sort it out then try to fix it but if i get bad luck THEN WHAT CAN YOU DO NOTHING..... THE LAST 5 DAYS not won any 50/50s or when behind so only time iv had a chance to win is in front but QQvJJ KKv77 KQvQ10 A10vA2 is some of the badbeats iv had. Players chasing 2outers ONE EXAMPLE i had AK i raised to 450 blinds r 75-150 bb calls with 99 flop K 6 8 RAINBOW.I bet 600 he calls 5 comes on the turn i then bet 1400 he thinks about it then calls.9 comes on the river im beat... NOW THE GUY WHO GOT VERY LUCKY WITH THE 99 THOUGHT THIS WAS VERY FUNNY AND MADE SOME REMARKS ABOUT IT OOOOO I JUST BEAT YOU WITH A 2 OUTER ON THE RIVER FOLLOWED BY A LOL TWICE.... One thing im very happy with is that im not or didnt go on tilt with the bad run im having
    Posted by markisking
    You and me both mate, but it WILL turn, trust me.
  • Options
    1arnace1arnace Member Posts: 150
    edited December 2009
    im the same cant win on any pocket cards at all, im hoping my luck will return quick it sure needs too.
  • Options
    kirstiikirstii Member Posts: 787
    edited December 2009
    Now im not saying sky poker is fixed because its not and you can have a bad run live poker too... I have a friend who just plays live poker and we chat about the game alot..... If im playing badly then i can sort it out then try to fix it but if i get bad luck THEN WHAT CAN YOU DO NOTHING..... THE LAST 5 DAYS not won any 50/50s or when behind so only time iv had a chance to win is in front but QQvJJ KKv77 KQvQ10 A10vA2 is some of the badbeats iv had. Players chasing 2outers ONE EXAMPLE i had AK i raised to 450 blinds r 75-150 bb calls with 99 flop K 6 8 RAINBOW.I bet 600 he calls 5 comes on the turn i then bet 1400 he thinks about it then calls.9 comes on the river im beat... NOW THE GUY WHO GOT VERY LUCKY WITH THE 99 THOUGHT THIS WAS VERY FUNNY AND MADE SOME REMARKS ABOUT IT OOOOO I JUST BEAT YOU WITH A 2 OUTER ON THE RIVER FOLLOWED BY A LOL TWICE.... One thing im very happy with is that im not or didnt go on tilt with the bad run im having
    Posted by markisking
    Don't want to nit pick but it was a 6 outer, any 7 gives him a straight..........I'll leave quietly now
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Im having MY worst run ever in poker[last 5 days]:
    In Response to Im having MY worst run ever in poker[last 5 days] : Yes we all get bad beats and I often let rip in the chat box when I've been turned over (sorry if you've had to read it) but I think it's really bad form for the other guy to crow about it. If you get really ucky you should have the good grace to say SOZ to the poor victim.
    Posted by Seagull158
    You should never say "sorry" if you give someone a bad beat. You are not going to give him his chips back so you are not sorry. Not only have you just got super lucky againt someone, but you then say sorry while raking in his chips, its just adding salt to the wounds. Say "Unlucky" instead
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Im having MY worst run ever in poker[last 5 days] : You should never say "sorry" if you give someone a bad beat. You are not going to give him his chips back so you are not sorry. Not only have you just got super lucky againt someone, but you then say sorry while raking in his chips, its just adding salt to the wounds. Say "Unlucky" instead
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Good point but I just gave someone a really bad beat with K 6 against pocket Ks all in and hit 6 6 on flop. I said "ul" and he called me a "c" and then told me to "f off muppet"! Mind you, I'm not sure whether "sorry" would have got a different response.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Im having MY worst run ever in poker[last 5 days] : You should never say "sorry" if you give someone a bad beat. You are not going to give him his chips back so you are not sorry. Not only have you just got super lucky againt someone, but you then say sorry while raking in his chips, its just adding salt to the wounds. Say "Unlucky" instead
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Good point but I just gave someone a really bad beat with K 6 against pocket Ks all in and hit 6 6 on flop. I said "ul" and he called me a "c" and then told me to "f off muppet"! Mind you, I'm not sure whether "sorry" would have got a different response.