You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

wat is going on??.area 51 please lollol

zxghostxzzxghostxz Member Posts: 482
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
wat is it with this site?.     the amount of times you see some 1  hit there card on the river is unreal...i no  yet a nother area51 post. lololl......but away maan its gettin beyond a joke...it just seems standerd on sky  .that the player with the largest stack coms from behind with sum unbelieveable runner runner cards then the table is zapped.... it so unreal ....  its feels like the torny is bein filtered to get finished......wen i say unreal i dont mean the fact that the cards hit but just the amount of times you see it....i understand the odds of poker prob better than most.. this isent just som rant from a losing player after a badbeat .its like watching the horseracing and som 33/1 shot wiinin every other race like 7 days a week.week in week out  lololol if that happened wat would every 1 say  lolol...to be honest im on the verge of giving up with skypoker. ive played on this site from the start and ive won a canny bit of money on sky but haw can 1 play wen i feel this way .......right   rant over lolol.gl all   espec you neil you need it more than most.... lololo only jokin kid....................