You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Looking for a team, friendly fun and advice

ravinjay69ravinjay69 Member Posts: 4
edited January 2014 in Team Talk
Afternoon players

Looking to join one of the many teams here at skypoker. been on sky awhile now and been flying solo but like to join a friendly team for fun and advice

thanks ravinjay69

Comments

• Options
    K8LOUK8LOU Member Posts: 630
    edited January 2014
    In Response to Looking for a team, friendly fun and advice:
    Afternoon players Looking to join one of the many teams here at skypoker. been on sky awhile now and been flying solo but like to join a friendly team for fun and advice thanks ravinjay69
    Posted by ravinjay69

Hey mate I am sure TPT would love you to join, are cappo is probably in work at the mo but I am sure he will get back to you as soon as he sees your post...
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited January 2014
    Afternoon players Looking to join one of the many teams here at skypoker. been on sky awhile now and been flying solo but like to join a friendly team for fun and advice thanks ravinjay69
    Posted by ravinjay69
    hi ravinjay69  Haven't seen our team captain around for a day or 2 but if your interested in joining TPT let me know here. In the meantime you can always check out our thread.
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited January 2014
    Posted by ravinjay69
    Hi ravinjay
    TPT have a spot for you.......let me know and I will update the team list 
  • Options
    ravinjay69ravinjay69 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking for a team, friendly fun and advice:
    In Response to Looking for a team, friendly fun and advice : Hi ravinjay TPT have a spot for you.......let me know and I will update the team list 
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hi Guys thanks for the reply. I'd love to join you guys I'm sure it would be loads of fun.

What tournies do you guys play for the team leaderboards etc ?

• Options
    edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking for a team, friendly fun and advice:
    In Response to Re: Looking for a team, friendly fun and advice : Hi Guys thanks for the reply. I'd love to join you guys I'm sure it would be loads of fun. What tournies do you guys play for the team leaderboards etc ?
    Posted by ravinjay69
    Hi rav

We mostly play for the fun and banter and it also enables us to have a group of online poker buddies to offewr us advice etc........

On mondays we play the Forum DTD Games as listed below

DTD1 @ 7.15pm - £2.20

DTD2 @ 7.45pm - £1.10

DTD3 @ 8.30pm - £2.20

There are extra prizes available and we also run a friendly Team Leader board for points

I will update the team list - Welcome Aboard

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Pop by and say Hello on the TPT Thread - HERE