You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Heads up high stake cash tables

loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Ive noticed quite a lot lately that in the £2.50/£5 heads up tables, 2 or 3 different players are waiting for an opponent to play against and have the full £500 sitting there for long periods. I was just wondering if they are registered on different tables waiting as they dont want to play each other, i was thinking that maybe looking for weaker opponents to play against and knew against each other it would be more difficult to win. Anyone shed any light?

Comments

• Options
    dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited December 2009
    Youve got it!
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Heads up high stake cash tables:
    Ive noticed quite a lot lately that in the £2.50/£5 heads up tables, 2 or 3 different players are waiting for an opponent to play against and have the full £500 sitting there for long periods. I was just wondering if they are registered on different tables waiting as they dont want to play each other, i was thinking that maybe looking for weaker opponents to play against and knew against each other it would be more difficult to win. Anyone shed any light?
    Posted by loonytoons
    you are absolutely correct,i have sat and studied the high stakes players and they dont like playing each other as they end up passing the money back and forth......until they get kk v aa etc

ps, this is not a criticism,in poker you have to get every little edge/advantage possible,like they say whats the point of being the fifth best player in the world if you are sat down with the other four......