You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Monkeys chasing me ahhh!.. turned out she was a gy psy!....

BIGSHANNBIGSHANN Member Posts: 433
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Just like to announce that I am official now on a 4 day binge eating/ drinking fest!  After battling the sprout free aisles in the busiest Asda in the country (apparently they sold out 9 hours ago!!), I have official got enough food and drink in the house for myself and the hoards of free loaders that will enjoy my generosity over this festive period, and probably the whole of January!

So if my play alters ever so slightly and I suffer you a bad beat of all bad beats, and suckout with my one outer and leave you wondering how did he call to the river with open ended back door gut shot straight flush draw?

I apologise now and apportion all blame on the ale, or the fruit based wine, if that runs out, or maybe, the JD, Southern Comfort, Vodka, Baileys (original, coffee or maybe even caramel), Archers, Brandy, Drambuie, could even possibly be the culprit.

All the best to one and all and good luck at the tables (especially if you are at mine- sorry)

PS: Title is from that great show 'The fast Show' Remember the drunk old guy who mumbles, and every now and again utters something that is quite unbelievable yet enthralling!

Comments

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited December 2009
    So u have lots of freeloaders descending to ur house over xmas yet ur still planning to play online poker.

LOL Shann, ur hosting skills are on a par with mine ;)

Merry xmas m8
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Monkeys chasing me ahhh!.. turned out she was a gy psy!....:
    So u have lots of freeloaders descending to ur house over xmas yet ur still planning to play online poker. LOL Shann, ur hosting skills are on a par with mine ;) Merry xmas m8
    Posted by phil12uk

Not much, but as much as I can feasibly get away with!  You know how it is!
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited December 2009
    Saw u in the club monday big shann! Cnt believe u drink in the same boozer as me, had no idea! Must be very rare that u come in!!

DOHH
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Saw u in the club monday big shann! Cnt believe u drink in the same boozer as me, had no idea! Must be very rare that u come in!! DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Not me mate - I'm tee total!!  Where do you live?
  • Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Monkeys chasing me ahhh!.. turned out she was a gy psy!....:
    Just like to announce that I am official now on a 4 day binge eating/ drinking fest!  After battling the sprout free aisles in the busiest Asda in the country (apparently they sold out 9 hours ago!!), I have official got enough food and drink in the house for myself and the hoards of free loaders that will enjoy my generosity over this festive period, and probably the whole of January! So if my play alters ever so slightly and I suffer you a bad beat of all bad beats, and suckout with my one outer and leave you wondering how did he call to the river with open ended back door gut shot straight flush draw? I apologise now and apportion all blame on the ale, or the fruit based wine, if that runs out, or maybe, the JD, Southern Comfort, Vodka, Baileys (original, coffee or maybe even caramel), Archers, Brandy, Drambuie, could even possibly be the culprit. All the best to one and all and good luck at the tables (especially if you are at mine- sorry) PS: Title is from that great show 'The fast Show' Remember the drunk old guy who mumbles, and every now and again utters something that is quite unbelievable yet enthralling!
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    Love this post Shann good luck, will be having a few myself,not sure about the Archers, and Southern Comfort their more for the ladies!!!

Have a good one mate.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Monkeys chasing me ahhh!.. turned out she was a gy psy!.... : Love this post Shann good luck, will be having a few myself,not sure about the Archers, and Southern Comfort their more for the ladies!!! Have a good one mate.
    Posted by tallboy

That is what they are in for, but if all else runs out who am I to be biased?  Any thing will do!
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited December 2009

If it wasnt u SHANN, going from your little pic here, its the biggest lookalike ive ever seen! I spoke to the fellas mate and asked him, and for some reason he wudn't give me a str8 answer! Live in Donny. Anyway if it wasnt u it was your double!

Gl at the tables, cya around, DOHH