You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Player Chat Disabled For Individual Players?

Macacgirl1Macacgirl1 Member Posts: 865
edited January 2014 in Community Help & Advice
Hi all, is it possible to permanently disable the chat (both when they sat at table and when they observing) of one particular player, rather than having to disable the chat of everyone?
This isn't a problem for customer care by the way, what said player is saying isn't abusive as such, he just bombards the chatbox calling people clowns, donks and saying the site is rigged etc.
He isn't affecting my game, I'd rather not read it every game that's all.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
    edited January 2014
    In Response to Player Chat Disabled For Individual Players?:
    Hi all, is it possible to permanently disable the chat (both when they sat at table and when they observing) of one particular player, rather than having to disable the chat of everyone? This isn't a problem for customer care by the way, what said player is saying isn't abusive as such, he just bombards the chatbox calling people clowns, donks and saying the site is rigged etc. He isn't affecting my game, I'd rather not read it every game that's all. Thanks
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    Just ignore TK - its his age ! :-)
  • Options
    Macacgirl1Macacgirl1 Member Posts: 865
    edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Player Chat Disabled For Individual Players?:
    In Response to Player Chat Disabled For Individual Players? : Just ignore TK - its his age ! :-)
    Posted by VespaPX
    Now that really had me laughing!