You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

You have found me! (for the last time - sob sob)

Comments

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: You have found me! (for the last time - sob sob):
    I asked Sky Elf to give my prize to Webby234. As it is the time of giving and good will to all men, I am quite sure Sky elf has a heart and would hate to see this gesture go unheard.
    Posted by Hale72
    Hale that is a very generous offer and here's hoping ;-) but what does sky_elf think? even if she says no then still i thank you for your generousity and hoping you a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

thankyou
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited December 2009
    Thanks Webby,

it doesnt look good though.

It appears that Sky Elf hasnt enough magic left in her sack to restore my faith.

But as Christmas is the time for miracles, you never know.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: You have found me! (for the last time - sob sob) : Hale that is a very generous offer and here's hoping ;-) but what does sky_elf think? even if she says no then still i thank you for your generousity and hoping you a very merry christmas and a happy new year. thankyou
    Posted by webby234
    That is what a close community is all about,helping others.What a lovely gesture it is by hale72.Also to be fair webby has really really tried hard to catch the elusive elf.gl with it
  • Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited December 2009
    BAH HUMBUG LOL!!!!

(I'm saying that because i'm already in the Santa Sack's freeroll!)
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited December 2009
    merry crimbo everybody
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    would be nice if sky_elf could let us know how she feels about this wonderful idea, it really does show the amazing spirit and generosity within this community, come on elfy dont be a spoil sport ;-)
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited December 2009
    I say go on Sky Elf. Let Webby benefit from Hale's generosity, It is Xmas after all!
  • Options
    ness4ness4 Member Posts: 388
    edited December 2009
    Grr always appear when i'm at work =[ only just got home!
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited December 2009
    Oh come on Sky put Webby in. If Hale can't play and she generously wants to give her place to Webby, why not?

Put him in or we'll never hear the last of it from Mr Webby, the forum will be overrun with posts and Sky will look bad.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited December 2009
    right ok guys,

i've had a word with elf and we'll drop webby into the sack tournament.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Oh come on Sky put Webby in. If Hale can't play and she generously wants to give her place to Webby, why not? Put him in or we'll never hear the last of it from Mr Webby, the forum will be overrun with posts and Sky will look bad. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    Posted by elsadog
    its upto sky_elf, i wont be spamming the forums hoping to twist her arm, its her decision and i'm quite happy with that either way

merry xmas to you 2 elsa
  • Options
    NorbitNorbit Member Posts: 490
    edited December 2009

Nice one Hale, v.thoughtful.

Bet Webbys happy now,...prob cracking open a bottle of bubbly in celebration!
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited December 2009
    right ok guys,

i've had a word with elf and we'll drop webby into the sack tournament.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    WOOOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOO

thanks elfy and rich but biggest thanks of all goes to HALE72 massive hugs and kisses goes to you and i will promise not to let you down in the tournament.

thankyou xxx thankyou xxx thankyou xxx
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited December 2009
    To be honest Webby, you dont actually realise how much this means to me.

Thanks Rich. Your fine gesture actually goes a long, long way in helping restore my faith in Sky Poker.

I cannot promise I will be back next year, but it is comforting to me at the moment that my last post has done some good and put a smile on someone's face.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited December 2009
    well done sky rich and elf

the communitys voice is heard yet again
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited December 2009
    AAAHHH. Christmas wishes do come true then. I put a request to Elf on your behalf too (see above)  so don't you go knocking me out should our paths cross in the tourney! Seriously though gl and hope you win something nice for you and your family. Hayley you are one of the good uns
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited December 2009
    NOW lets not forget it on the 27th!
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited December 2009
    To be honest Webby, you dont actually realise how much this means to me. Thanks Rich. Your fine gesture actually goes a long, long way in helping restore my faith in Sky Poker. I cannot promise I will be back next year, but it is comforting to me at the moment that my last post has done some good and put a smile on someone's face.
    Posted by Hale72
    Hi Haley

I sincerely hope we do see you back next year, if you dont have a great Xmas and good luck in whatever you do or where ever you play xxxxxx
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited December 2009
    You have found me! (for the last time - sob sob)
                      good!