You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

UKPC QUATER FINAL

THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
edited December 2021 in Strategy
can you put a break on this please, im very superstitious and need my smoke at 55 past the hour to keep me in a positive frame of mind. thank you!!!

Comments

• Options
    F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,395
    edited February 2014
    Not a proper poker player if you can't play 3/4 hours straight w/o a break imo!!
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: UKPC QUATER FINAL:
    Not a proper poker player if you can't play 3/4 hours straight w/o a break imo!!
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    im not really bothered in the slightest if you think im a proper poker player or not for wanting a break at 55 past the hour like every other tournament online is. i didnt say i couldn't player 3/4 hours straight either by the way.
  • Options
    F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,395
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: UKPC QUATER FINAL:
    In Response to Re: UKPC QUATER FINAL : im not really bothered in the slightest if you think im a proper poker player or not for wanting a break at 55 past the hour like every other tournament online is. i didnt say i couldn't player 3/4 hours straight either by the way.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    I was just taking the mick Rock ;) But yeah I agree they do need breaks in these satellites.