You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sometimes.

Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Sometimes Christmas can be a stressful time.

Sometimes people say things they ultimately regret.

Sometimes people take their frustrations out on people they care about.

Sometimes people wish they could take these things back.

Sometimes people wish they had said things to other people they cannot now do.

Over the last week, I have done all of those things, and more, both on the forums, and in my personal life.

I stated that my forum life was possibly over. Perhaps my personal life interferred with my forum life too much and my judgement became blurred, I do not know.

This is not an apology, nor is it a crawling back with my tail between my legs.

I have spoken to people here I care about, and in turn, they have given me some fantastic advice and support. They are the only ones who truly know what has happened and in turn, caused me to act in the way I did.

Right now, I still do not know whether my forum life and my playing life on this site is actually over or not. Time will tell.

All I know, is right now, I need time away and I truly hope I will be back soon. These forums give me, and others a chance to say things and express feelings with a degree on anonimity, they also give me opportunity to let off steam and sometimes release my creative flair. I would hate to lose that.

This was supposed to be penned as my last blog, an encore, if you will, but, unfortunately, I cannot as my access has been closed as the new bloggers start next week.

Good luck at the tables.

Hayley.

Comments

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited December 2009
    Very eloquently phrased Hayley, as ever.
    The forum will still be here if, and when, you decide to return.
    It will be a poorer place without you but you should take as much time as you need.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    edited December 2009
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited December 2009

all the best hayley

webby

• Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited December 2009
    Take it easy hayley, hope to have you back here with us all soon.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited December 2009
    Hope there are many many more encores from you, its people such as you and a few others i could mention that make this forum what it is, this forum needs the sometimes witty, sometimes informative, and even the odd discussion disagreements (to put it politely lol) by way of input from players of differing backgrounds and opinions to keep it going, here's waiting for your return kid.