You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FOR STEVE628 THE DONKEY HATER :P

TukTukTukTuk Member Posts: 9
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Just my outlook on your hands that you played and lost by the so called DONKEYS of SKY
1. anyone playing K4 deserves it if they loose, fold it up and throw away your small blind, trouble is only coming, so you bet the flop and got called! Did it ever accur to you that he had a K too and then most likely your kicker is in trouble, so u should have checked it, if he bet then u fold! if not u check it down all the way, OK u lost in this situation due too the other players inexperience but hence playing K4 ( same apply's to playing Arag throw em away mate)
2 your second hand i think u said you had 55 in your hand and a guy called u down all the way and filled a straight? When the flop comes and you see a card higher than a 5 and your bet is being called, do the alarm bells start ringing no (unless the there was a 5 there, which u dont state so obviously there was'nt)? Ok bad play won the both them hands and against a better player u may have won em!
But believe me you keep playing like that against the better players your going to be out of pocket too mate!
In relation to THE DONKEYS it reminds me of the old saying
TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE
p.s Any chance of a job like yours Tikay it seems like fun... ;)

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    edited December 2009

Lol TukTuk, yes, my job is fun.

I believe (it's in the "Ask tikay" thread) that in the second hand, he said his 5-5 got counterfeited - so, one assumes, his 5-5 "did not play", & he had "no hand".

As a general rule, if I have 5-5, & the Board comes, say, 9-9-8-8-J, I tend to assume my hand is no good. I'm not even beating 4-4!
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    edited December 2009
    i liked rats107s comment