You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013/14 SEASON

BARBIE59BARBIE59 Member Posts: 580
edited February 2014 in The Football Corner
In Response to Re: SKY FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013/14 SEASON:
Hi there Paul? any word from the chairman Matty Scott about how the private league extra prize of £5,000 will be shared out if we win the league (we are currently in 1st place overall in the private league extra ''league of leagues leadearboard'')   The standings are calculated from taking an average from the top 5 teams points in each league, and then all leagues are ranked accordingly.   Maybe you could tell him to post it on the pne-online.net forum under the 'skysports fantasy football' thread he started and we could copy and paste it onto this skypoker forum so it's official and all members of our private league from this forum know   I think we can win it the £5,000 prize! and at least whoever finishes 5th in this private league extra will still get a payout ;)   Goodluck and let me know, btw your team isn't doing bad in the league ;)
Posted by united88
Im Sorry but i can confirm that Matty Scott the Chairman will not split the 5k prize for the league of leagues game between the top 5 teams! He seems to think because he set the pin up for the game its all his prize to have dont think theres anything that can be done as been intouch with sky and they said full 5k will be paid into the chairmans sky bet account. So ive just put it down to a lesson learnt and i wont be joing another game set up by him in the future, i do fell i have to let players know as it was myself who posted the details here for sky poker players to join in. I think they make up the top 5 so im sorry this was not made clear at the start of game as its really only fair the top 5 players share the the 5k as its only there points that count to the score.