You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

AL's BAR

Comments

• hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Nope
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Craig, I think you need to re-read what I put, and who I was quoting. I'd say it was pretty obvious what the post was about. I'm not the type of guy to mince my words, you know this!  

I'm gonna put this down to a misunderstanding, cos that's all that I can think it is. If you're trying to infer anything else from what I put then you're wrong, very wrong.
  • paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited April 2015
    can i have a mince pie instead then :):):) it is close to xmas or maybe a small snowball :):)
  • 67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited April 2015
    Ok mate, I think we know each other pretty well, I am not trying to infer anything at all, I am thinking at this sensitive moment in the forum, when feelings are running high, is it wise to come on to thread of the vice captain of Hitsquad and post what I have highlighted before?

Okay it was Sams 1,000 post and I came on here and celebrated the fact, but I think, and as I said in my original post, I may be wrong, that you may have been having a dig.  If that was not your intention, then fair do's.  But you can bet your bottom dollar, that if I thought that, being a neutral, then Alan definitely would.

So to clear matters up, if you could just re-assure me that this was not the case, I would appreciate it.

Cheers

Craig xx
    edited April 2015
    Ok mate, I think we know each other pretty well, I am not trying to infer anything at all, I am thinking at this sensitive moment in the forum, when feelings are running high, is it wise to come on to thread of the vice captain of Hitsquad and post what I have highlighted before? Okay it was Sams 1,000 post and I came on here and celebrated the fact, but I think, and as I said in my original post, I may be wrong, that you may have been having a dig.  If that was not your intention, then fair do's.  But you can bet your bottom dollar, that if I thought that, being a neutral, then Alan definitely would. So to clear matters up, if you could just re-assure me that this was not the case, I would appreciate it. Cheers Craig xx
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    I have to pick you up on a couple of things. Maxally, as far as I'm aware, isn't the vice captain of THS. I believe that is Ice_tiger.

However, that is all irrelevant cos it has nothing to do with THS. My post was clearly a nod in Sam's direction for reaching 1000 posts, and followed on from similar posts from yourself and MrsDuck in recognition of this.

Believe me, if I was gonna spout off about the whole collusion debacle, and I have plenty to say on the matter being the person colluded against, I wouldn't post here where not many people would see it, nor would it be relevant here.

I can only put your reaction down to a misunderstanding. I think anyone reading through the last 2 pages will see my original post for exactly what it was. I think you've got this one completely wrong, Craig.
    edited April 2015
    Ok mate, I think we know each other pretty well, I am not trying to infer anything at all, I am thinking at this sensitive moment in the forum, when feelings are running high, is it wise to come on to thread of the vice captain of Hitsquad and post what I have highlighted before? Okay it was Sams 1,000 post and I came on here and celebrated the fact, but I think, and as I said in my original post, I may be wrong, that you may have been having a dig.  If that was not your intention, then fair do's.  But you can bet your bottom dollar, that if I thought that, being a neutral, then Alan definitely would. So to clear matters up, if you could just re-assure me that this was not the case, I would appreciate it. Cheers Craig xx
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    And also, you can come on here and celebrate 1000 posts for Sam and its fine, but if I do the same you condemn me for doing so?

You're gonna have to explain that one to me.
    edited April 2015

I have to say, that my post was based on my initial perception of your post.  You have assured me that this perception was incorrect.

I may be oversensitive to posts that I perceive to be divisive at the moment.  I personally have had enough of those last week to last me a lifetime.

So, I'm glad that you have told me I was wrong in my perception, because I think we have to start building bridges here, for the good of us all.

Cheers

Craig

• a00rocka00rock Member Posts: 832
    edited April 2015
    Al tis my birthday today and need somewhere to eat lunch, I know tis Sunday and a bit late for a bookin but nuts and crisps all round mate will pay when I win the roller ;-)
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,272
    edited April 2015
    Al tis my birthday today and need somewhere to eat lunch, I know tis Sunday and a bit late for a bookin but nuts and crisps all round mate will pay when I win the roller ;-)
    Posted by a00rock
    Happy Birthday and gl in the Roller
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited April 2015
    Posted by a00rock

Happy Drinkday mate.....drinks are on the House Sir.
    edited April 2015
    Don't come in here much ... but  can I have a JD with ice please :)
    Posted by Boxster

With pleasure Sir...you are always welcome here. Have a double (on the house)

Cheers mate.
    edited April 2015

Craig.....you are always most welcome here mate, and you are not too far out with your assumptions. I will PM you to explain in more detail and then you will see things more clearly. I will not be drawn into goading in my Bar though.

For now.....I will just post this. Hopefully, things will be sorted for the better for all the good members of this community before the handful try to ruin it for all....

An obnoxious user or member on a forum that goes out of their way to make pointless, offensive, or annoying posts and messages. Often these users are labeled as spammers and will post random off-topic junk in many sections of a forum.
    edited April 2015
    Posted by a00rock
    Happy Birthday mate, I hope the poker gods give you a bink for your Birthday.

Meantime, I'll gladly buy you a drink to celebrate.
    edited April 2015
    Drinks all round to celebrate Villas win :-)))
  • RLT16RLT16 Member Posts: 1,433
    edited April 2015
    Forum Troll An obnoxious user or member on a forum that goes out of their way to make pointless, offensive, or annoying posts and messages. Often these users are labeled as spammers and will post random off-topic junk in many sections of a forum.
    Posted by MAXALLY

by pointless i assume you mean stuff like a virtual bar?  ;)

i havent seen you since your 2nd place in the roller so havent been able to say WD on another great result, always played solidly in games ive played against you and as far as i can tell its a well deserved result :)

hope the run good continues :)
    edited April 2015
    Posted by VespaPX
    Cheers Mick

If Villa keep this up, you'll be skint buying drinks for everyone.

Unfortunately, my lot lost, shocking refereeing!!

edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Cheers Mick If Villa keep this up, you'll be skint buying drinks for everyone. Unfortunately, my lot lost, shocking refereeing!!
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Yeh saw that handball.
    What was the linesman looking at ?
    He was only about 5 yards from it !
    Ul gg
  • a00rocka00rock Member Posts: 832
    edited April 2015
    Ha you folks are the best. Thanks for the good wishes and free food and drink, spent the evening eating party food, dancing and playin minecraft with the grand kids all was good. The Roller mmm maybe next time I can win a all in sat for £3 lol.
    edited April 2015
    Posted by VespaPX

Congrats to the Villa. As a midlander (stoke, ssshh), I will be supporting them in the final. But hey....you only beat Liverfool.....not that hard really, but GL in the Final Mick. Couple of my pool mates were down there....they are still sobering up!

edited April 2015
    Ha you folks are the best. Thanks for the good wishes and free food and drink, spent the evening eating party food, dancing and playin minecraft with the grand kids all was good. The Roller mmm maybe next time I can win a all in sat for £3 lol.
    Posted by a00rock

Glad you had a good day. Dont give up on the roller....any idiot can win that, so i've heard ;)

Cheers.
    edited April 2015
    Pint of your finest Banks's Bitter to celebrate St Georges Day please barman.