You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What Would Interest Me

belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
edited December 2021 in Strategy
Rather than isolated out of context hands that can be found in the clinic.
I would be more interested in top dym players doing(not that i can see them doing it) a Gus Hanson style every hand revealed game post.
Running through the why's & why nots of playing a hand or folding with the reasons given for an entire game win or loose would be far more educational for me.   

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    edited February 2014
    In Response to What Would Interest Me:
    Rather than isolated out of context hands that can be found in the clinic. I would be more interested in top dym players doing(not that i can see them doing it) a Gus Hanson style every hand revealed game post. Running through the why's & why nots of playing a hand or folding with the reasons given for an entire game win or loose would be far more educational for me.   
    Posted by belsibub
    OK Mr Bub of the Belsi, I might just try that later this week.

Not sure how best to annotate it, any suggestions?

• Options
    F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,395
    edited February 2014
    I can predict how tikay's would look like. "I folded because I didn't have aces." With the occasional "I raised it up because I found myself some nice aces" ;)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: What Would Interest Me:
    I can predict how tikay's would look like. "I folded because I didn't have aces." With the occasional "I raised it up because I found myself some nice aces" ;)
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Lol, behave.

I sometimes fold pre with Aces, too.......
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: What Would Interest Me:
    In Response to What Would Interest Me : OK Mr Bub of the Belsi, I might just try that later this week. Not sure how best to annotate it, any suggestions?   
    Posted by Tikay10
    A quick round up of the table on opening,say 3 known players i.e. notes,2 unknowns.How in-depth you go without giving away any secrets on individual players is up to you.Probably better just using seat numbers 1-6 then you can be as honest about how players are playing/notes as you want.
    I don't think each hand would need a novelette ;-) but some impression of the table/players you pick even on folded hands could be of use.Say on a folded hand someone looses 20% of there stack at 30/15 blinds with top pair on a str8y/flushy board might be important in how you play v's them later.
    As it is a dym blind levels & time left,position,player impressions & of course the cards will all play apart of how you play each hand.

If I were doing it I am not sure how I would format the post/posts not being the most articulate/educated person here so open to suggestions here myself to give good info but keeping it simple.
    For me most hands would not need the clinic style down loaded hand posts(save them for critical/interesting hands though the game).All you need for most is utg 10c 3h fold and any pertinent info picked up in the hand from how the hand plays out.