You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Hotels - UKPC Nottingham

Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
edited February 2014 in The Sky Poker Tour
just wondering what people are doing regarding hotels for the UKPC?

I imagine some people are going for a full week and most at least Thursday to Sunday. Holiday inn and premier inn castle marina are the only ones I've ever stayed in but pricey at 300+ for myself only and probably only used to sleep in.

Are there any good alternatives people know of? Looking at wed check in Sunday check out presently. Ihave a feeling one of those two may be my choice though as everyone stays in them for a reason

thanks 

Comments

• Options
    SPTSPT Member Posts: 5,648
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Hotels - UKPC Nottingham:
    just wondering what people are doing regarding hotels for the UKPC? I imagine some people are going for a full week and most at least Thursday to Sunday. Holiday inn and premier inn castle marina are the only ones I've ever stayed in but pricey at 300+ for myself only and probably only used to sleep in. Are there any good alternatives people know of? Looking at wed check in Sunday check out presently. Ihave a feeling one of those two may be my choice though as everyone stays in them for a reason thanks 
    Posted by Nutter5932

Ben try the packages at

http://www.maineventtravel.com/events/index.php?iEventID=15119

£282 tues-sat is available

or they will tailor something around what you need etc etc

tell them I sent you
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited February 2014
    I have booked in to the Grove Guest House - I stayed there when I was at DTD a few months ago. Very cheap, but clean and fairly close, which is what you want really.
  • Options
    HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 897
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Hotels - UKPC Nottingham:
    just wondering what people are doing regarding hotels for the UKPC? I imagine some people are going for a full week and most at least Thursday to Sunday. Holiday inn and premier inn castle marina are the only ones I've ever stayed in but pricey at 300+ for myself only and probably only used to sleep in. Are there any good alternatives people know of? Looking at wed check in Sunday check out presently. Ihave a feeling one of those two may be my choice though as everyone stays in them for a reason thanks 
    Posted by Nutter5932
    hiya ive booked the riverside travel lodge wed to sat cost me £120 its clean very close DTD pub/resturant nexted door stayed there b4 ..as u say only going to be sleeping there.. cheap clean and good location for DTD :)

• Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for the input guys, I'll try that link Rich thank you see what they come back with :)