You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

gl to all in santas sack tourny

dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
i just want to wish all the players in 2nites tourny the best of luck.ive already had my orders to come 1st as the trouble and strife wants the telly.could be the sofa for me 2nite then.lol.see you all there.gl again.dav

Comments

• Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited December 2009
    Thanks Dav, just got home from my folks in time to play this and as I plan on winning the TV i'm afraid you ARE on the sofa tonight lol.
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited December 2009
    glk  to you both .. I'll be in the Primo so  come on "Dav and Kiwini" oh and Supernova xx,  oh and all of those in it,   :))
  • Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited December 2009
    Got 64th out of 231 and i did not endure any sick bad beats - WOOP.

Still not happy (quelle surprise!) with how i played and I had the pleasure of playing against Sharksbite on my table for most of the tourney and i have to say is fully derserving of a place on Total Player!!!.

If anyone was to ask me what has been my favourite moment since joining Sky Poker, the obvious answer most people might think getting 5th at SPT Manchester but it ain't as in my opinion i was way too agressive on that final table despite going into the final table second in chips with over 20% of the overall stack and i well and truly messed that one right up which still sticks in the throat somewhat but i did get £1,050 which was very nice for my first ever live tourney!

My favourite moment has to be without doubt taking part in the APAT qualifying events to represent Sky Poker at the APAT uk team championship because the standard of Poker was so high and i've got no doubt that the 8 that have qualified will do rather well me thinks!.

Leg 2 of the SPT at Newcastle is just around the corner and i hope i'm in a lot happier mood because i'm certainly not enjoying the run of bad luck i'm currently having on the tables.

That is all!!
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited December 2009
    Well I managed to get 4th in this for just under £100 and an IPOD touch.  Very happy and a great present to end a great year on Sky poker.  Just a shame I lasted a bit longer than the lovefilm subscription...............
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited December 2009
    Wow Phil, Is there any type of poker discipline you don't succeed In? LOL. Vwd to you. Hey Sky - surely this Is a good example of a Total Player!
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: gl to all in santas sack tourny:
    Well I managed to get 4th in this for just under £100 and an IPOD touch.  Very happy and a great present to end a great year on Sky poker.  Just a shame I lasted a bit longer than the lovefilm subscription...............
    Posted by phil12uk
    Very well done Phil.
    I've just done some research on LoveFilm and it's probably not what you're expecting it to be. ;-) ;-) ;-)
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited December 2009
    Hi all

I have posted the top 30 on the, a great big THANK YOU thread :)
  • Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited December 2009
    i was bubble girl in santas sack boooooooooooo. had kk was called by q8. flop 88j lol. goodbye anj you finished 31st. never mind i enjoyed it. x
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited December 2009
    I also went out with kk my all in got called by A4??? and he hit full house, had been lucky earlier when my all in with 77 was called by 88 and i got a set so cnat complain.  Well done to all who cashed
  • Options
    BIGSHANNBIGSHANN Member Posts: 433
    edited December 2009
    Big thank you to all the railers last night!

I was a little bit drunk so chatting rubbish most of the time but that did not put u off.  Think I played the hu very poorly after I thought I had won!  

Hey ho was happy with 2nd and the Final Ticket.  

Gl all for the new year!
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: gl to all in santas sack tourny:
    Big thank you to all the railers last night! I was a little bit drunk so chatting rubbish most of the time but that did not put u off.  Think I played the hu very poorly after I thought I had won!   Hey ho was happy with 2nd and the Final Ticket.   Gl all for the new year!
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    Really couldn't tell. ;-)
    Well done anyway.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited December 2009
    well done guys, i hope you all enjoyed it.

noticed a couple of posts about the lovefilm subscription.

i'm a big advocate of lovefilm, i've been a member for a while and it's fantastic if you're a movie nut.