You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Joining a team.... worth it? Which one? etc. etc.

watto84watto84 Member Posts: 172
edited March 2014 in Team Talk
I have been playing on this site for about 4 years and have seen all the railing etc going on. Interested to hear thoughts on teams and which ones are good to join.

I have had some decent results and I will be looking for them to continue this wk end in the Mega Roller.

Thoughts on teams and how to join or get invited?!

Comments

• Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited February 2014
    Hi watto84

Which team: Any you fancy but I  recommend TPT for team activity, results and railing domination. Have a look at the various team threads in Team Talk

How to join: Simply ask. That's it no appliction form, no fees, no set standard of poker all abilities welcome.

What I will say to you ( that sounds just like that perma tanned antique "expert") the more you put into a team the more you will get from it. Personally there's nothing more annoying than a player asking to join a team and then they never contribute a single thing, be it posting, railing poker advice etc.

FlyingDagg TPT Vice Captain.

• Options
    Chris_McChris_Mc Member Posts: 1,340
    edited February 2014
    I joined tpt a few months back. And they have been great . Grat advice and a great bunch of guys and gals. Its great for the dtd games on a monday and the orfordale where u have a chance too win seats into other tournaments. The rail is econd to none with tot great support no matter where or what your playing.

anyway enjoy whichever team u choose and good luck at the tables
    And the roller. Miby see u there asapart of tpt or another. 
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited March 2014
    great post Daggs!!

Also Have a look at All Team threads in forum!!

Sry I don't post here much, am busy running Business, family & HitSquad Team!
    If honest we mainly recruit at live events or from forum regulars, as you have posted so articulately, may I throw our hat into ring??

GL mate!!

Dave Hitman Harvey

HitSquad founder & Capo