You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Renegade loner looking for a team

edited March 2014 in Team Talk
Hi guys. I currently have a diary thread running in the poker chat section if anybody fancies a read/get to know me a little.

The basics are; played on here on and off for 3/4years. Decent player when I put my mind to it. My best result on here are a few tourney wins at £3-£11 level. A couple of ME cashes and an 8th and 3rd place ME finish. I really enjoy poker and chatting about the game, I mostly play through the day but have a couple of evening sessions too when I can. I would love to become part of a team and was pointed here by Chris Mc of TPT.

I just wondered if there were any criteria/hours played/special events etc.

Any info greatly appreciated....... oh and a team invite too ha ha.

Shaun

Comments

• Options
    ShaunyTShaunyT Member Posts: 619
    edited March 2014
    I have no idea why that posted as anonymous. Its me lol
  • Options
    Chris_McChris_Mc Member Posts: 1,340
    edited March 2014
    Maunly u have the 3 DTD games on a monday. 3 games a total of £5 over a period of the month aiming to get the best result for yourself and the team. The prizes are quite good if u have a good finish.

alot of teams get involved in the orfordable deepstack on fri aswell. Same again over the month top 2 scores to go towards the total.

I think most teams have a private team game which we have monthly. 

It is very good meeting and playing with players from other teams and getting too know more about the people u are playing with.

tpt have been great with me and some fantastic players abd always a friendly environment to be in. Team captain pokertrev and vc flyingdagg.

always offering sound advice on anything u need. Im sure all teams are the same. Gl on what u decide and see u at the tables.
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited March 2014
    Hi Shaun.
    I'm not on much during the day, but plenty of other TPT (Team Poker Titan) Players are, so i'm sure there will be plenty of our guys about to discuss poker/hands/strategies with etc if you would like to join TPT.

As Chris said we play the Monday Forum DTD ........

DTD1 - 7.15pm- £2.20
    DTD2 - 7.45pm - £1.10
    DTD3 - 8.30pm - £2,20

We also play the Friday "Orfordable" Deepstack @ 7.10pm - £3.30

It's not compulsory but always very much appreciated if you are able to get involved whenever you are free.

I'm sure we can offer you plenty of support on our team thread & have a little friendly banter along the way, which always helps improve our enjoyment of the great game.

Let me know if you are interested in joining us.

Regards
    Pokertrev. 

• Options
    edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Renegade loner looking for a team:
    Hi Shaun. I'm not on much during the day, but plenty of other TPT (Team Poker Titan) Players are, so i'm sure there will be plenty of our guys about to discuss poker/hands/strategies with etc if you would like to join TPT. As Chris said we play the Monday Forum DTD ........ DTD1 - 7.15pm- £2.20 DTD2 - 7.45pm - £1.10 DTD3 - 8.30pm - £2,20 We also play the Friday "Orfordable" Deepstack @ 7.10pm - £3.30 It's not compulsory but always very much appreciated if you are able to get involved whenever you are free. I'm sure we can offer you plenty of support on our team thread & have a little friendly banter along the way, which always helps improve our enjoyment of the great game. Let me know if you are interested in joining us. Regards Pokertrev.     
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Brilliant. Seen as though you have been kind enough to invite me I would love to join. Monday is a good night for me so I should be able most of the time for the DTD. Do you have to pick one or can you play all 3?

Fridays are a bit more tricky but whenever available I would play.

Where do I sign? and what strange initiation do I have to do? lol
  • Options
    Chris_McChris_Mc Member Posts: 1,340
    edited March 2014
    there is no initiation mate lol.
    the dtds u must play all 3 that night too compete.

there shouldn't be a problem im sure trev will update and let u know. just post on the tpt thread buddy.
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited March 2014
    Hi Shaun
    I'll add you to the team list

I will post all the links up & info for the DTD Tournies on monday - keep an eye out for it.

Team points & prizes only count if you play all 3 - but 3 tournies for a total of £5.50 its a great night.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Brilliant. Looking forward to been part of, and contributing to, the team.

I agree. 3 tourneys for £5.50 is great.

With regards to other tourneys do we just post our cashes on the team thread? Is there a minimum? or does every quid count lol.

Sorry for all the questions. Im a bit of a community noob. I only started being active in the forum a couple of months ago.

cheers

Shaun
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Renegade loner looking for a team:
    Brilliant. Looking forward to been part of, and contributing to, the team. I agree. 3 tourneys for £5.50 is great. With regards to other tourneys do we just post our cashes on the team thread? Is there a minimum? or does every quid count lol. Sorry for all the questions. Im a bit of a community noob. I only started being active in the forum a couple of months ago. cheers Shaun
    Posted by ShaunyT
    Shaun i'll send you a pm about our private game and posting cashes. Welcome to TPT