You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tottenham - Tim Sherwood comments after Chelsea Game

GaryLaudGaryLaud Member Posts: 535
edited March 2014 in The Football Corner
All
Those who follow football have probably seen or read Tim Sherwood's comments following the 4-0 loss to chelsea on Sunday. I don't know, but I feel that I agree with his comments and think he should be commended for what he said. Most ppl will now probably realise that TOP-4 is an un-attainable target for spurs this season, such is the form of the top four teams in the league..

I think he's done a good job in steadying out the side and OK we are certainly still very rocky against the bigger sides, but what DID give me crumbs of comfort (as a spurs fan) is that we got battered against Manchester City, and then Arsenal went & played them, and got DESTROYED themselves...

I think where we stand, with the new-signings still yet to fit-in and the the change in manager, 5th is pretty good, and will still earn us a Berth in the europa league..

I think some of the other people should back-off slating spurs & sherwood...

Yr thoughts PPL's?

Comments

• Options
    SAV4BPSAV4BP Member Posts: 304
    edited March 2014
    Think its the thoughts of a guy who knows he is leaving at the end of the season. He obviously doesnt have the full support of all the players and that only leads to one thing. Apparently Daniel Levy wasnt even at the match. Mind you hope his words have the desired effect and spurs beat Arsenal on Sunday!!