You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

3 in a row???? brag warning (sorry)

bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Recent Results Show Last 50 Results (1 Search)
GameIDDate (UTC)TypeEntryFeePositionProfit
 2207917  29-Dec-09  01:14  NL Holdem   £101/44£136.85
 2201926  27-Dec-09  01:10  NL Holdem   £21/74£32.83
 2204023  26-Dec-09  22:48  NL Holdem   £21/2£1.90
after a long time studing the game, and crashing out of tournies early.. my only wins were the odd 6 str sit and go!! i recently moved onto mtts and seem to be doing ok... my bankroll has gone from £50 to over £250 since xmas whooooo hooooo.

sorry for the brag, im just excited to have won 2 mtts in a row!!!! and with a £1000 freeroll 2nite i shouldnt touch my bankroll.. can i make it 3 in a row????

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2009
    little dissapointed tho... i do not like playing more than 1 table at a time and played mickeyblue in webbys heads up freeroll tourny the same time as the bounty i won... was concentrating so much on the bounty i couldnt give mickeyblue a good game..

sorry mickey, hope you win it!!!!!!
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited December 2009
    Congrats Daz.

Seems Sky Poker must be rigged in ur favour as u defended it on other threads the other day. It's their way of saying thanks lol. ;)
  • Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited December 2009
    nice one daz gl for 2nite.debs xx
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: 3 in a row???? brag warning (sorry):
    Congrats Daz. Seems Sky Poker must be rigged in ur favour as u defended it on other threads the other day. It's their way of saying thanks lol. ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    i always stick up for sites/players when others blame sites for being rigged or donks calling with air...... but for me to win 2 mtts in a row i take it alllll back, it must be rigged :)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: 3 in a row???? brag warning (sorry) : i always stick up for sites/players when others blame sites for being rigged or donks calling with air...... but for me to win 2 mtts in a row i take it alllll back, it must be rigged :)
    Posted by daz231023
    I'm sure I saw a thread started today by someone saying they're leaving this site because some lucky donk called Daz kept calling and hitting during a tourney recently ;)

Seriously, this is proof that if u play properly for long enough, the varience comes ur way and u won't always be outdrawn!
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited December 2009
    Nice one Daz- great results. The only thing that has blotted your copybook on Sky Poker was your terrible decision to join Team Biddy.

But I'll let you off if you make the right decision next time ;)

• Options
    edited December 2009
    Nice one Daz- great results. The only thing that has blotted your copybook on Sky Poker was your terrible decision to join Team Biddy. But I'll let you off if you make the right decision next time ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    sorry richard... i like being the big fish in a small pond... if i were on your team i would have clearly been a small fish in a big pond.. i cant compete with you and your guys :)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: 3 in a row???? brag warning (sorry) : sorry richard... i like being the big fish in a small pond... if i were on your team i would have clearly been a small fish in a big pond.. i cant compete with you and your guys :)
    Posted by daz231023
    richard!!! theres more chance of me going deep in the winners freeroll on tikays team

LOL
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: 3 in a row???? brag warning (sorry) : richard!!! theres more chance of me going deep in the winners freeroll on tikays team LOL
    Posted by daz231023
    Great answer Daz. Yes, I'm definitely warming to you. Get your people to call my people and we'll arrange a secret meeting to transfer you over to the right team next time.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    2224089  3-Jan-10  01:05  NL Holdem    £101/118£260.17

sorry for brag again (not used to winning)

my 3rd mtt win since xmas..

br now over £700 - may even treat myself to a primo tonight..mmmmmmm
  • Options
    GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited January 2010
    Wow, that's amzing form, very well done to you.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    It's also all come since u changed ur forum avatar. Maybe the 'fix it' people at Sky Poker towers are showing u that they're pleased with u at the moment lol.
  • Options
    EENEEN Member Posts: 135
    edited January 2010
    Great work Daz!

Are you not even a little bit tempted to stick it all on the blackjack table on one hand? :P
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited January 2010
    Daz, Thats your lot until July........2014.
    Regards
    The Sky Poker Team.
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited January 2010
    well done m8, good consolation 2 losing 2 me hu gg gl m8, when im running this hot i pay as much as poss