You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

"My Account" Timing-Out

TheAAcesTheAAces Member Posts: 77
edited January 2010 in Community Help & Advice
When I go into "My Account" to look at history etc, when I come out of the History an error message indicates that I need to log back in again.....I have been doing this for a few days now.

However, today I clicked on SKY POKER tab to see if it requested a log in too, it did not and I was able to continue unopposed.

SKY Programmers I think you have a problem with your Session Variable checking on the "My Account" page, could you please investigate.

Thanks 

p.s. I am running IE7

Comments

• Options
    FishingPhiFishingPhi Member Posts: 73
    edited December 2009
    I had this exact same problem a few days ago. I'm using Firefox 3.5.6 web browser on a Ubuntu linux operating system. Restarting the browser worked for me, so i suggest you clear your cache/history in IE.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to "My Account" Timing-Out:
    When I go into "My Account" to look at history etc, when I come out of the History an error message indicates that I need to log back in again.....I have been doing this for a few days now. However, today I clicked on SKY POKER tab to see if it requested a log in too, it did not and I was able to continue unopposed. SKY Programmers I think you have a problem with your Session Variable checking on the "My Account" page, could you please investigate. Thanks  p.s. I am running IE7
    Posted by TheAAces
    Its a programming error Phil (I'm a programmer). You are not really logged out, if you click on SKY Poker tab you are still logged in. Try it and you will see.

The problem is on that page specifically.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    SKY_RICH could you flag this up an Issue with the Teckies - thats if they are not busy having watergun fights  and flicking eleastic bands at each other during office hours - I ask you Rich because I believe you are someone who can get things done round here.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    Hey there,

my apologies for not picking this one up earlier.

please could you report this issue to the customer care team (by clicking here) and provide them with as much detail as you can. All account related issues are best dealt with in this way but if you have any trouble just give me another shout.

thanks for your patience with this.

Rich