You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Office chair recommednation

F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,395
edited March 2014 in The Rail
OK so for a long time now I've developed a bad habit of playing poker in bed but now I have a desk (albeit not a very good one) I thought I may as well get a chair so that I can play at the desk from now on (or at least most of the time) - anyone got any good recommednations? Not looking too spend too much, possibly 50-70 quid max.

Comments

• Options
    liamboi11liamboi11 Member Posts: 2,141
    edited March 2014
    In Response to Office chair recommednation:
    OK so for a long time now I've developed a bad habit of playing poker in bed but now I have a desk (albeit not a very good one) I thought I may as well get a chair so that I can play at the desk from now on (or at least most of the time) - anyone got any good recommednations? Not looking too spend too much, possibly 50-70 quid max.
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    amazon does some decent chairs m8 and some are they big extra padded ones and some are reduced on price atm.

i`m ordering a big chair and new desk etc all next week also for my pokerz
  • Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited March 2014
    got mine from pc world about 2 years ago was in the sale,on wheels so can spin round still like new, cost about 50 pound, just have agood look around before you buy hope this helps  xxxx also i was able to sit on the thing making sure i could get the correct height , it can be lower or higher the reason why i picked it
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited March 2014
    Purely on the basis of strength I would make sure whatever you buy it has a metal base rather than plastic.

I bough this one 2 years ago very sturdy but not 100% leather and there is now wear and tear on the arms http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/a/pb/Niceday-Berlin-leather-faced-executive-office-chair-in-cream/pr=Q23&id=3264057/

Edited 17 march: £34 right now. £6 less than I paid
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Office chair recommednation:
    Purely on the basis of strength I would make sure whatever you buy it has a metal base rather than plastic. I bough this one 2 years ago very sturdy but not 100% leather and there is now wear and tear on the arms http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/a/pb/Niceday-Berlin-leather-faced-executive-office-chair-in-cream/pr=Q23&id=3264057/
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Exactly how fat are you, Dagg? ;)
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Office chair recommednation : Exactly how fat are you, Dagg? ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    Getting a bit personal aren't we? The last one I had was broken by my son, about 13 stone, when a leg snapped. For the same price, give or take a few quid, it's worth paying for a metal base.
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Office chair recommednation : Getting a bit personal aren't we? The last one I had was broken by my son, about 13 stone, when a leg snapped. For the same price, give or take a few quid, it's worth paying for a metal base.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Just yanking your (office chair) leg, Dagg :)
  • Options
    sikassikas Member Posts: 857
    edited March 2014
    In Response to Office chair recommednation:
    Posted by F_Ivanovic

u nit