You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FD + 2 overs 4 way OOP

77Chris9177Chris91 Member Posts: 375
edited March 2014 in Strategy

100nl - Very soft game. Not seen many of the names before so were relatively readless. Dealer is the only reg from what I can see.

(Stack sizes are approx.)

UTG 70.00
MP 60.00

CO 100.00
D 150.00
SB 150.00 Hero Ad Kd
BB 140.00

UTG, MP, CO and D all limp.
Hero raises to £8
BB, UTG and MP call.

£34 in the pot   Flop  7d 8d 10h

Hero?

Bit unsure as to what the best line is on the flop. Obviously this is a decent board for us but feel if I bet the flop and get called in a couple of spots I'm gonna be lost on loads of turns. Stack sizes are also a consideration (2 shortish and 1 fairly deep)

Bet flop? If so how much? or C/R? What's your plan for the hand here?

Comments

• Options
    gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 2,156
    edited March 2014
    In Response to FD + 2 overs 4 way OOP:
    100nl - Very soft game. Not seen many of the names before so were relatively readless. Dealer is the only reg from what I can see. (Stack sizes are approx.) UTG 70.00 MP 60.00 CO 100.00 D 150.00 SB 150.00 Hero Ad Kd BB 140.00 UTG, MP, CO and D all limp. Hero raises to £8 BB, UTG and MP call. £34 in the pot   Flop  7d 8d 10h Hero? Bit unsure as to what the best line is on the flop. Obviously this is a decent board for us but feel if I bet the flop and get called in a couple of spots I'm gonna be lost on loads of turns. Stack sizes are also a consideration (2 shortish and 1 fairly deep) Bet flop? If so how much? or C/R? What's your plan for the hand here?
    Posted by 77Chris91

Definitely bet and look to get it in.

No idea why we would check with so much equity.
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited March 2014
    £25 flop bet, and with your equity, probably barrel the turn too, even if it's a blank for your hand.
  • Options
    77Chris9177Chris91 Member Posts: 375
    edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: FD + 2 overs 4 way OOP:
    In Response to FD + 2 overs 4 way OOP : Definitely bet and look to get it in. No idea why we would check with so much equity.
    Posted by gazza127
    Only checking to Gii on the flop and make sure I see turn + river / avoid being stuck on blank turns.
  • Options
    CraigSG1CraigSG1 Member Posts: 1,811
    edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: FD + 2 overs 4 way OOP:
    £25 flop bet, and with your equity, probably barrel the turn too, even if it's a blank for your hand.
    Posted by Slipwater
    ^^^^ This.

No way we can check. We WANT action surely? We have to bet and build this pot and even get it all in. 

Any call on the flop can set us up a jam on the turn no matter what and put THEM to the test and not us.