You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

a big huge ty for all the support / both posters and private messages / had to come back after readi

IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
thank you to all ,

for the posts and private messages,

how could i not come back after reading them ,

you are a great bunch of cyber buddies to have ,

soz about my rant ,

but the unfairness of the total player contest really got to me ,

your returned irish m8 rover,

p.s. i will be still standing up for the lower stake players on skypoker,

happy new year all !

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited December 2009

Welcome Back!!!!

When you left all my poker skill/luck disappeared! Im really superstitious, and have been looking for a reason why things have gone so wrong, I changed my avatar (even tho I dnt have em on), I altered my profile, I played different games, I tried wearing slippers, It MUST be more than a co incidence that since uve left Ive had a complete nightmare!!!!

I'm determined not to re-deposit, and have set myself a target of January 7th to recoup the losses, or else Im gunna deposit, so I may well see you in some of the lower stakes games! I hope ur rubbish! haha. lol

Hope ur return is the missing link to my game I've been looking for !!!

Nah well done for coming bak, u no it makes sense! How did it go on the other site?

Cya around bud!
  • Options
    Loki-RogyLoki-Rogy Member Posts: 213
    edited December 2009
    Excellent news!

Welcome Back
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited December 2009
    Glad 2 hear it m8, you would been a big miss, neways lets get back 2 playing some poker which we all love

Long live IRISHROVER
  • Options
    CHIPADEECHIPADEE Member Posts: 25
    edited December 2009
    SO GLAD UR BACK HAPPY NEW YEAR  XXXXX
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited December 2009

yippeeeeeeeee

so glad you are back ure mate dav
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,375
    edited December 2009

Delighted you are back Mr Rover Sir.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited December 2009
    WOOF!  Welcome back Rover    Happy New Year
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: a big huge ty for all the support / both posters and private messages / had to come back after reading them.:
    Welcome Back!!!! When you left all my poker skill/luck disappeared! Im really superstitious, and have been looking for a reason why things have gone so wrong, I changed my avatar (even tho I dnt have em on), I altered my profile, I played different games, I tried wearing slippers, It MUST be more than a co incidence that since uve left Ive had a complete nightmare!!!! I'm determined not to re-deposit, and have set myself a target of January 7th to recoup the losses, or else Im gunna deposit, so I may well see you in some of the lower stakes games! I hope ur rubbish! haha. lol Hope ur return is the missing link to my game I've been looking for !!! Nah well done for coming bak, u no it makes sense! How did it go on the other site? Cya around bud!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    cant understand this dohhhhhhh?slippers always work for me.gl dav
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,535
    edited December 2009

Welcome back Irish......

GOOD LUCK IN 2010 M8
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: a big huge ty for all the support / both posters and private messages / had to come back after reading them.:
    In Response to Re: a big huge ty for all the support / both posters and private messages / had to come back after reading them. : cant understand this dohhhhhhh?slippers always work for me.gl dav
    Posted by dav1964

Haha All it did was make my feet swet as my blood boiled! lol Ill be alright now the Irishman has returned, Im so sure this was the missing link. Time will tell!!

DOHH
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited December 2009
    SPOONS!
  • Options
    jimifloydjimifloyd Member Posts: 148
    edited December 2009
    In Response to a big huge ty for all the support / both posters and private messages / had to come back after reading them.:
    thank you to all ,   for the posts and private messages, how could i not come back after reading them , you are a great bunch of cyber buddies to have , soz about my rant , but the unfairness of the total player contest really got to me , your returned irish m8 rover, p.s. i will be still standing up for the lower stake players on skypoker
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Rover i've been playin sky for a year,i started at 5 pound double ur moneys and moved up to 10 pound double ur money sit and gos 2 months ago.I dont think its high stakes but i got an e-mail today saying i'd been selected for next saturdays show and not to say anything until after.

Why im saying this is because i declined there offer,i dont really care for live play i like fast action.
    You get a mentor which is a good thing but on the flip side.I've been a member of cardrunners,read all the books,bought all the systems.Whatever i want in life i wanna achieve myself.And if i wanna compete in a world series event i' ll buy into the online championchips of poker.I dont think im perfect and as Tony G says its not about learning to be better but cutting out ur mistakes (leak finding).

So what i've gotta say for you is, if you think you should be selected or u wanna go to the wsop u can make that happen all by urself,and it would feel that little bit more sweeter.Keep grinding keep moving up stakes buy into a sat for the wsop,or make the money to buy in outright.

If you have the talent u will be noticed no matter what.

Welcome back and good luck at the tables.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to a big huge ty for all the support / both posters and private messages / had to come back after reading them. : Rover i've been playin sky for a year,i started at 5 pound double ur moneys ... Posted by jimifloyd
    I actually remember my first venture onto the £5 tables as I used to 'Sharkscope' everyone on the table to get a feel for who I was playing against. I remember you running at a loss! Now look at you. Jimi you've done awesome this year - nice one mate!

• Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited December 2009
    Welcome back
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited December 2009
    Hi Rover  good to see ya back,  and the best advice is there  by  "jimifloyd"   :))
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited December 2009
    welcome back and have a happy new year.
  • Options
    jimifloydjimifloyd Member Posts: 148
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: a big huge ty for all the support / both posters and private messages / had to come back after reading them. : I actually remember my first venture onto the £5 tables as I used to 'Sharkscope' everyone on the table to get a feel for who I was playing against. I remember you running at a loss! Now look at you. Jimi you've done awesome this year - nice one mate!
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I keep saying it bonk but thank you once again ur always good to me and it's a pleasure to share a table with you.Good luck for next year.

Good luck all have a great new year.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: a big huge ty for all the support / both posters and private messages / had to come back after reading them. : I keep saying it bonk but thank you once again ur always good to me and it's a pleasure to share a table with you.Good luck for next year. Good luck all have a great new year.
    Posted by jimifloyd
    Thank you! Just remember me when you're sharing out those WSOP winnings :-D
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,658
    edited January 2010
    i gave u a month m8...spose a weeks not bad welcome back
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited January 2010
    welcome back irishrover m8