You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PTP 2009

loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Anyone know which presenter won the most money in 2009 in PTP? it would be good if they could have a competition next year to see who gets the most profit (tikay), or loss (rich) lol, when they play these games, we could then truelly find out who the best and the worst is. They could give league updates each month

Comments

• Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited December 2009
    did rich win the open on his account or ptp account?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,217
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: PTP 2009:
    did rich win the open on his account or ptp account?
    Posted by 35suited
    On his Private Account!

That was the first question His Excellency Lord Duffness asked, too. Think he was hoping it was on the Company Account. ;)

Interesting thread topic, this, but I'm about to start tonight's PTP, so I'll try & respond later.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP 2009 : On his Private Account! That was the first question His Excellency Lord Duffness asked, too. Think he was hoping it was on the Company Account. ;)Interesting thread topic, this, but I'm about to start tonight's PTP, so I'll try & respond later.
    Posted by Tikay10
    wanna try today m8??
  • Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited January 2010
    that would be cool to know,i would say Tikay because he seems top play more than anyone else.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

I do - but I can't, Loony!

Saturday is well busy for me. Two "Make Your Play" Threads, the "Master Cash" Show Thread, & then do the stuff on the Total Player thread.

We go into Make-Up & Wardrobe at 4.30, Rehearsal at 4.45, a little Pre-Record, then get a break from 7pm until about 7.40, then we go Live from 8pm until 11pm, with back-to-back Live Shows.

So, if I get time, yes, I will, but I can't promise.

But I can tell you now, I don't know which Presenter or Analyst won most in 2009. But I will reply, as the question is actually quite interesting in a far wider sense.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I do - but I can't, Loony! Saturday is well busy for me. Two "Make Your Play" Threads, the "Master Cash" Show Thread, & then do the stuff on the Total Player thread. We go into Make-Up & Wardrobe at 4.30, Rehearsal at 4.45, a little Pre-Record, then get a break from 7pm until about 7.40, then we go Live from 8pm until 11pm, with back-to-back Live Shows. So, if I get time, yes, I will, but I can't promise. But I can tell you now, I don't know which Presenter or Analyst won most in 2009. But I will reply, as the question is actually quite interesting in a far wider sense.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I forgot to add to that "to do" List, we get a sort of Bio on all 10 Players before the Show (each Bio is 2 or 3 pages), so we need to bone up on them, as my pieces to Camera before each "reveal" are not scripted, or on Autocue, it's all seat of the pants stuff.

That's my excuse, anyway.....
  • Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP 2009 : I forgot to add to that "to do" List, we get a sort of Bio on all 10 Players before the Show (each Bio is 2 or 3 pages), so we need to bone up on them, as my pieces to Camera before each "reveal" are not scripted, or on Autocue, it's all seat of the pants stuff. That's my excuse, anyway.....
    Posted by Tikay10

And we wouldn't want it any other way lol.