You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What's wrong with the lobbies

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: What's wrong with the lobbies:
    Yay, I won my £22 DYM.  Played it great, never made a mistake :p In other words instead of a refund I'm starting the year with a deduction, oh well....
    Posted by TommyD
    has the money gone into your account? if so just withdraw so they cant deduct it lol.
  • Options
    BlueyFTiRBlueyFTiR Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2010
    Tables attempt to launch but just a blue scrren with sky technical problems message....oooooooooo, 1st post.  Hi all.
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
  • Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: What's wrong with the lobbies : has the money gone into your account? if so just withdraw so they cant deduct it lol.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Yeah the money is in my account, not going to withdraw or anything though.  What will be will be :)  (In other owrds hopefully I'll get to keep it)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,375
    edited January 2010

I have sent this Thread to Suit-City.

As to the various comments about a Downloadable Client, the last I heard, it was due next Month.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,533
    edited January 2010
    I have sent this Thread to Suit-City. As to the various comments about a Downloadable Client, the last I heard, it was due next Month.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tikay....hope you are well and recovered from Lisa out lasting you at Luton...lol

Can you please bump my thread to suit city aswell please as I would appreciate a response to it. I put it in the techno section, headed 'when sky poker goes bad'.

Many thanks and I am looking forward to this evenings 'morecombe & wise' show @ 8pm!
  • Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited January 2010

I've just sent this email to SkyHelp.  It will probably cost me £18 but it felt strangely good to write :)  Do you think this one will be sorted out quickly?

Good Afternoon

I registered for a DYM SnG yesterday which I was unable to get into.  I contacted the live chat support and informed them of the problems (you should have a log of the chat).  However, as the game played out with all six players unable to enter, the game ran on and I managed to cash in it.  I am enquiring if you will be wanting the money won from this game back.  My account was credited with £18.

I will make sure there is £18 in the account until you either reply to this mail or for the next two weeks, by which time if you have not contacted me I will assume the money is mine.  I am perfectly willing to return this to you if you are refunding everyone who was affected by this technical problem but I would appreciate it if you would email me before deducting it from my account.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Many thanks

• Options
    sim75sim75 Member Posts: 282
    edited January 2010
    well just to let everyone know there is no compansation and had to fight to get a refund !!!!!!
    thats how they treat there customers not happy by a long way
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: What's wrong with the lobbies : Hi Tikay....hope you are well and recovered from Lisa out lasting you at Luton...lol Can you please bump my thread to suit city aswell please as I would appreciate a response to it. I put it in the techno section, headed 'when sky poker goes bad'. Many thanks and I am looking forward to this evenings 'morecombe & wise' show @ 8pm!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Hi Max,

I'm sure the Suits are on the case, but yes, I've sent all the threads which arose as a result of last night's technical issues to the Suits - I sent them as soon as I saw them, about half an hour ago.

Lisa outlasting me at Luton yesterday? She was first out!*

* Terms & Conditions apply. One of us is telling porkies. Who do you most trust?
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2010
    Lisa outlasting me at Luton yesterday? She was first out!* * Terms & Conditions apply. One of us is telling porkies. Who do you most trust?
    Posted by Tikay10
    In a word ..... definitely Lisa ;-)

• Options
    edited January 2010

That, Mr Bonker, is an outrageous slur.

One is seriously miffed.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,533
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: What's wrong with the lobbies : Hi Max, I'm sure the Suits are on the case, but yes, I've sent all the threads which arose as a result of last night's technical issues to the Suits - I sent them as soon as I saw them, about half an hour ago. Lisa outlasting me at Luton yesterday? She was first out!* * Terms & Conditions apply. One of us is telling porkies. Who do you most trust?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Cheers Tikay, thanks for your help.

* I am reliably informed that Lisa was only 3 of the money and Mr Orford had an interesting cash sesion. My sources are rock solid btw.