You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

dodgee dealers

Comments

• Options
    zxghostxzzxghostxz Member Posts: 482
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: dodgee dealers:
    In Response to dodgee dealers : Has anyone else noticed the following similarities to all of these threads: 1. The op will have great difficulty with simple spelling and constructing sentences. 2. The op will have no idea what they are talking about but will insist that they do by telling us how long they have been playing poker. 3. zxghostxz will come in at some point to back them up, but will carry on playing on this site anyway. Happy 2010 everyone, good to know some things will always stay the same. 8- />
    Posted by JingleMa
    awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay jingama.....lololol.....not all of them         lol
  • Options
    rawhandrawhand Member Posts: 437
    edited January 2010
    In Response to dodgee dealers:
    has no noticed that if you go in all in the person with the most money in that hand always even if he had worst it always seems that the dealer seem to pull out the exact card for that nand to win it seems your not playing against other players your playing the dealer and i know what iam talking about as i have been playing poker from school days 35 years ago so i know that the way these are delt it seem a bit funny
    Posted by sense
    You Mean like this thats poker get over itt
    shipwreker Small blind  1500.00 1500.00 44775.00
    Drebin15 Big blind  3000.00 4500.00 22940.00
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • K

pealead Raise  9000.00 13500.00 48225.00
    CoolhandAL Fold     
    rawhand All-in  23092.50 36592.50 0.00
    TinkerT223 Fold     
    shipwreker Fold     
    Drebin15 Fold     
    pealead Call  14092.50 50685.00 34132.50
    pealead Show

rawhand Show
    • K
    • K

Flop

Turn

River

pealead Win Full House, 9s and 5s 50685.00  84817.50
  • Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited January 2010
    so flash,spose ur sitting on the bubble with a chance 2 win some big bucks,u get AA,but theres 4/5 players 2 come after you,and the 1 b4 has just put u in 4 ur tourney life...ARE YOU THE 1 sitting there 'finkin' AA here comes payday..like most who fink 1 pr of As is so so good..do u call??????? half an ounce,u dont..but why not,uv got AA..of course u dont...and if u r the 1,id like 2 b 1 place bhind u..
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    so flash,spose ur sitting on the bubble with a chance 2 win some big bucks,u get AA,but theres 4/5 players 2 come after you,and the 1 b4 has just put u in 4 ur tourney life...ARE YOU THE 1 sitting there 'finkin' AA here comes payday..like most who fink 1 pr of As is so so good..do u call??????? half an ounce,u dont..but why not,uv got AA..of course u dont...and if u r the 1,id like 2 b 1 place bhind u..
    Posted by philmenow
    What exactly are you waiting for?? quad aces??all in everytime in this situation for me, if you lose so be it.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    If you don't take the opportunity on the bubble with AA you're never going to make ''big bucks''

If you fold here you're bonkers.

You should be pressing at the bubble with a lot less than AA.....it's THE time to do it.
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited January 2010
    Posted by philmenow
    The scary thing is that i'm pretty sure this isn't a wind up...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    ahh thanx 4 that,i'll remember that next time im sitting there with a chance of winning some decent dough or goin home with fuch hall.
    Posted by philmenow
    How many times have you been in the big bucks. Have you ever won a tournament at all?
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited January 2010
    Posted by philmenow
     Yes I call, becasue I play to win not to cash
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    the merits of putting ur tourney life on the line,or holding out  to get in the money if u held AA on bubble,was discussed in the studio not that long ago,and if i recall correctly,'the experts' were pretty much split on whether or not 2..but it seems there are even more,better, poker savvy experts here,and i bow 2 ur intellectual supremacy....altho would b interestin 2 see how many actually didnt fold,when crunchtime arrives...something about talkers and walkers comes 2 mind..
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    the merits of putting ur tourney life on the line,or holding out  to get in the money if u held AA on bubble,was discussed in the studio not that long ago,and if i recall correctly,'the experts' were pretty much split on whether or not 2..but it seems there are even more,better, poker savvy experts here,and i bow 2 ur intellectual supremacy....altho would b interestin 2 see how many actually didnt fold,when crunchtime arrives...something about talkers and walkers comes 2 mind..
    Posted by philmenow

Name me one pro who would fold AA pre flop, at the bubble.

And you didnt answer the previous question.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    and yes iv  won and win,as much as my limited ability allows(or is that skys dodgy dealers,mikkey mouse RNG,doomswitch allows)..i dont pretend 2 b an xpert or even 2 be particulary good(but better than some of the chumps iv playd) i take poker for what it is skill/luck,i dont expect 2 get rich playin it.i was commenting on sense' post nothing more.i wasnt preaching my opinion 2 anyone,altho it seems there r some preaching types here...guessin theyr the lucky ones...with the skypoker tee shirts and skypoker chips at home..
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    and yes iv  won and win,as much as my limited ability allows(or is that skys dodgy dealers,mikkey mouse RNG,doomswitch allows)..i dont pretend 2 b an xpert or even 2 be particulary good(but better than some of the chumps iv playd) i take poker for what it is skill/luck,i dont expect 2 get rich playin it.i was commenting on sense' post nothing more.i wasnt preaching my opinion 2 anyone,altho it seems there r some preaching types here...guessin theyr the lucky ones...with the skypoker tee shirts and skypoker chips at home..
    Posted by philmenow

How wrong you are. I've had a shocking run lately. If by your comments you mean it's fixed then you shouldn't even be playing the game. Take an anti neurosis pill and think about what you're writing.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    Posted by philmenow
    and a baseball cap, and a blue stress ball lol
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: dodgee dealers : and a baseball cap, and a blue stress ball lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    dont think iv mentioned fixed anywhere...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    and yes iv  won and )..i dont pretend 2 b an xpert or even win,as much as my limited ability allows(or is that skys dodgy dealers,mikkey mouse RNG,doomswitch allows) 2 be particulary good(but better than some of the chumps iv playd) i take poker for what it is skill/luck,i dont expect 2 get rich playin it.i was commenting on sense' post nothing more.i wasnt preaching my opinion 2 anyone,altho it seems there r some preaching types here...guessin theyr the lucky ones...with the skypoker tee shirts and skypoker chips at home..
    Posted by philmenow
    AHEM!!!!!!
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: dodgee dealers : dont think iv mentioned fixed anywhere...
    Posted by philmenow
    You wrote:

"seems 2 happen alot ,id agree,unless im chip/table leader,then the reverse happens...however it seems the norm 4 all sites iv played..and when u consider sky might have 2 get a tourney finished by midnight then this seems a way of skimming some of the lower stacks off..also these tourneys will usually end something like AA vs KK,hands that youv got 2 play(realisticly)"

I think that most sensible people would interpret that as you implying that the site was "fixed".
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: dodgee dealers : AHEM!!!!!!
    Posted by elsadog
    this was relevant to the original post,iv been on the end of what original poster said,certainly happens alot.but obviously only 2 small stacks,which im assuming, ur good enuff not 2 be, until ur bad run started..
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Get a good poker book and look up VARIANCE. It happens to everyone. It's no excuse for wrong play or blaming the site though.
  • Options
    TalonTalon Member Posts: 1,621
    edited January 2010
    Get a good poker book and look up VARIENCE. It happens to everyone. It's no excuse for wrong play or blaming the site though.
    Posted by elsadog
       Or alternatively spend 12 hours in area 51 reading all the threads to get some perspective
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: dodgee dealers : You wrote: "seems 2 happen alot ,id agree,unless im chip/table leader,then the reverse happens...however it seems the norm 4 all sites iv played..and when u consider sky might have 2 get a tourney finished by midnight then this seems a way of skimming some of the lower stacks off..also these tourneys will usually end something like AA vs KK,hands that youv got 2 play(realisticly)" I think that most sensible people would interpret that as you implying that the site was "fixed".
    Posted by MereNovice
    phaps thats u being a wannabe psychiatrist,or upholder of the skypoker(moneymaking offshoot of an already massive company) name..if i thought it was truly fixed i wouldnt play here..i left pokerroom(when it was pokerroom)because that was totally unreal...i also believe that 9/11 was instigated by Bush and his cronies