You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonight's Master-Cash. Will you be featured.......?

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,197
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

.....well you might if you are on any of the following Tables.....

Master Cash 9 - 25p-50p.

Master Cash 10 - 25p - 50p

Master Cash 11 - 50p - £1

Master Cash 12 - 50p - £1

The Show will be Live, & runs from 8pm until 10pm on Channel 865, with Mr Orford in the Presenter Seat, & me as his co-pilot.

Send in your e-Mails, too, to skyopen@bskyb.com, & his Orford-ness may well read them out.

There will also be the usual "Top of the Pots" section, where we look at the biggest Cash pots of the week on Sky Poker.

Miss 'Ling - she what talks posh - is the Producer tonight, so I'm afraid we have all gotta behave. Mostly.

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited January 2010
    iv moved up to 50/1 recently so hopefully ill find space on 1 of the 2 tables to be on the show tonight :D
  • Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited January 2010
    Cheers TK.  TV Tarting at the ready.  I'll be very well behaved in front of Ling, I'll be wearing trousers and everything.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Lol @ TommyD!
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    Hi tikay

I am confident you and Rich will, as always behave impeccably ;), Ling will have little to complain about.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

By the way, comments in the Chat Boxes of those Featured Tables are monitored in the Gallery in real-tiime by the Producer's Team, & she relays them down the earpieces to Rich & myself - so that's interactive feedback & comment at it's best.

Tonight's Assistant Producer is an old hand here, too, Sarah Collingbourne, aka Purple Lady.
  • Options
    Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Master-Cash. Will you be featured.......?:
    Cheers TK.  TV Tarting at the ready.  I'll be very well behaved in front of Ling, I'll be wearing trousers and everything.
    Posted by TommyD
    LMAO I am honoured! ;-D
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Oh, by the way - Rich Orford has appointed a new fashion designer.

• Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2010
    Oh, by the way - Rich Orford has appointed a new fashion designer.
    Posted by Tikay10
    LOLOLOLOL

Chompers is a legend
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    By the way, comments in the Chat Boxes of those Featured Tables are monitored in the Gallery in real-tiime by the Producer's Team, & she relays them down the earpieces to Rich & myself - so that's interactive feedback & comment at it's best. Tonight's Assistant Producer is an old hand here, too, Sarah Collingbourne, aka Purple Lady.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

Say Hi to Sarah from me, and wish  both Sarah and Ling HNY please thank you.
  • Options
    purpleladypurplelady Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Master-Cash. Will you be featured.......? : Hi tikay Say Hi to Sarah from me, and wish  both Sarah and Ling HNY please thank you.
    Posted by acebarry10
    Hiya all!

I hear Tikay gave me a mention on here so I thought I'd check what he has been saying!  Happy New Year to you too Barry and all the forum!  I'm very much enjoying working on Mastercash and with all the Mentors on Total Player - so I hope you are enjoying the shows too!

Sarah
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Lol - nice Avatar Sarah!
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited January 2010
    Lol - nice Avatar Sarah!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yes, I might do the same. Sitting next to Tikay always makes one look younger and more attractive...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Lol - nice Avatar Sarah!
    Posted by Tikay10
    I totally agree tikay, she is ;)
  • Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited January 2010
    In what? Tikayers Digest?, PPP Weekly? (The One that General Jaeger wrote for during TKO lol!), Blondieomatic monthly?, Jurassic Burgundy Fields Park Observer?.

None of the relevant publications could afford the fees i was asking for anyway to do any sort of interview of why i am the one true leader of the luckbox massive lol!

Tonight i shall mostly be playing in DE 7K OPEN INNIT!!!

That is all!!!

And finally

Have a great show Messers Orford and Kendall!!!
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited January 2010
    Right guys and girls,

Let's get your Saturday night messages in on this thread. I've got 12 mins before the show starts and I'm a little low on your emails and posts right now.

I'm putting it down to your two-day New Year's Eve hangovers!

Tell you what? How about giving me your New Year's poker resolutions?

And have you broken them already? Lol.

And how about summing up your poker-career in 2009? What were the highs and lows?

You know the drill!

Look forward to your contributions ;)
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited January 2010
    Good luck with tonights show, 25p/50p is out of my comfort zone so I'll be an interested viewer tonight.  I started a thread in the Sky Poker TV Channel area to say how great the new chat box interaction is.  As a bonus we get to talk to Ling and possibly Sarah C.  Two's Sarah C's, lucky us!

Just one thing, the scrolling banner for the tables being played is never ending tonight, shouldn't it stop once we dismiss it?

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    Have you made a resolution to try to beat Lisa-Marie in a live tournament at Luton, Rich?
    Perhaps you could set it as a target for the next decade if you think a year isn't long enough. :-)

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    Good luck with tonights show, 25p/50p is out of my comfort zone so I'll be an interested viewer tonight.  I started a thread in the Sky Poker TV Channel area to say how great the new chat box interaction is.  As a bonus we get to talk to Ling and possibly Sarah C.  Two's Sarah C's, lucky us! Just one thing, the scrolling banner for the tables being played is never ending tonight, shouldn't it stop once we dismiss it?
    Posted by Machka
    Interestingly if u read it....................Tikay's name has question marks around it!!

Have a great show Rich and Tikay. I had a great poker year in 2009 and hope to make 2010 an even better one!
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited January 2010
    How about giving me your New Year's poker resolutions?
    I have a new HD Television so my New Years Poker Resolution is 1080p, on channel 865 (ok technically 865 isn't HD but who's counting?)
    And have you broken them already?
    No, but I got a 5 year warrenty so I'm fairly relaxed about that.
    And how about summing up your poker-career in 2009?
    Summing up my poker-career in 2009 would involve adding up a lot of negative numbers, I'd rather not.
    What were the highs and lows?
    Sick bags at the ready... finding Sky Poker and playing with you guys, Tikay, Rich, Lisa-Marie, Sarah and many of the community players.  All great fun to play with and learn from.  Many a late night spent playing into the early hours, all well spent time in my opinion.  Look forward much of the same in 2010.

Aaron.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Master-Cash. Will you be featured.......? : I have a new HD Television so my New Years Poker Resolution is 1080p, on channel 865 (ok technically 865 isn't HD but who's counting?) No, but I got a 5 year warrenty so I'm fairly relaxed about that. Summing up my poker-career in 2009 would involve adding up a lot of negative numbers, I'd rather not. Sick bags at the ready... finding Sky Poker and playing with you guys, Tikay, Rich, Lisa-Marie, Sarah and many of the community players.  All great fun to play with and learn from.  Many a late night spent playing into the early hours, all well spent time in my opinion.  Look forward much of the same in 2010. Aaron.
    Posted by Machka
    agreed, did it go well at Luton last night?