You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Game Strategy and help for Super Turbo 4 player DYM pls???

MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
edited December 2021 in Strategy
Anyone have any tips on this form of the game or where to get help with playing  it

As stated in the title there are 4 players staring with 800 chips each and blinds start at 10/20 going up every 2 minutes with antes kicking in  on level 3 ( antes are 5 chips and goes up 5 a time for nxt 3 levels - So lever 3 they start at 5 chips , level 4 is 10 level 5 is 15 then level 6 is 25 etc)

Some of you may say avoid these games altoghtor as theres to much luck involved but its part of a rake race and i would quite happy to finish level on games after what i hope will be around 800

Any help appreciated

Thx

Paul

Comments

• Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited April 2014
    I wouldn't avoid these games at all. I think that they must be extremely lucrative.

I have no idea how to play them. You're extremely experienced and you are struggling to get the strategy right - this could be one area of the game that has yet to be exploited. If you're struggling to nail down the correct strategy, imagine how the less experienced player feels?

PM me when you're playing again - I'll sign up, happy to exchange ideas.

BB.