You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

poker video's

steveburkesteveburke Member Posts: 34
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
any other saddo's on here record themselves playing on camstudio for hand history reviews or to blag on utube with ? or is it just me ha ha 

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

Technology not for me Steve, might be if I knew how to us it mind!

Can you put a link up as an example? - Be interested to watch....

Cheerz, DOHH
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    A thread was started about this a while ago.
    I'm guessing that it didn't take off - which is a shame.
    I'd love to see "videos" of other players.

See Home Videos

Sky_Dave is your man for this.

I would have thought that it would be a very good move for anyone wishing to impress a Total Player mentor.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: poker video's:
    A thread was started about this a while ago. I'm guessing that it didn't take off - which is a shame. I'd love to see "videos" of other players. See Home Videos
    Posted by MereNovice
    clothes on or off ???
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: poker video's:
    In Response to Re: poker video's : clothes on or off ???
    Posted by loonytoons
    I think that it's VERY obvious that it depends on the player.
    You should remain fully clothed at all times.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    yea dohhh link is below, 

thing is with the session vids, they uber easy to make , all the software is free, and as far as improving your game goes they probably 2nd to none.

i mean u can record a hour session re run on ur computer and see what u did that was bad/good.

thing is with these vids is if you make em too long it takes loads of time to upload /down load them ( using megaupload.com) which is also free,

i find the best way is to record just under 10 mins of you playing using camtasia/cam studio ect and upload em onto u tube ( utube only allows upto 10 min clips to be uploaded)  this is great as if u want people to watch and comment on thems as there's no download time , just the click of a button and hey presto

lol im supposed to clued up here and i can't even add a link loool.

Errm tell u what dohhhhh, go to youtube, type in ipoker 1, scroll down till you come to a poker vid whic has the sub title ( heads up free stly vid, with lots of triple barrels , ) will work out how get the link added tho.

• Options
    edited January 2010

I think ive got it the sound is V faint tho - Garmonvictor?

Just copy and paste the address if im on the wrong one, what site is this? I used to play on IPOKER...

u got any with u in ring games? 6 seaters? - Im terrible HU....more likely to follow a ring? If nt nvm...

DOHH
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    yea Armonvictor thats me on ipoker

was trying copy + paste but if would let me paste for sum reason?

im only allowed to play hu on the Armonvictor acount on ipoker

the site is a actually grandslam poker , but using minimaxmod, table modification software u can get if u dont like the graphics

i only got hu vids really , tell u what i'll nock 1 up for ya will take 10 mins to make 25 to upload so say within the hour
    will give me an excuse to stop playing so badly today :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Yeh nice one, ive watched that one u told me to find, and I found 2 on sky, watched them. Realli interesting! Ur pretty relentless, whats ur usual level at cash???

Ill search for u now and watch the table, then watch the upload from ur point of view, see if I can read u!

Cheerz!!!

DOHH
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Here is the link for anyone who wishes to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLAG9cFXRls
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    lol still playing badly m8 , tired like atthe mo, when im tired i just try to fold people ha ah :( when they have flopped the world its going to become v exp as demonstrated ..all good fun like ha ha 

keep having to fire 2 coz i cant hit jack s***
  • Options
    edited January 2010

I saw ur effort to get the bloke off the pot with 4 diamonds on board! It mighta worked if he hadnt flopped a house! lol

Like ur style tho.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    will rustle a vid up tomorrow defo,

probably a good time to have a drink :) laters .
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    hello dohhhh mate, 

right i've have done  30mins worth , ahve ahd to seperate them on 3 -  10 mins parts will take 120 mins or so for me to get em up loaded , will post here when there up, hopefully by 7pm or so.

whose turn is it next :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Id love to be able to do it, especially the commentary, not for the game play, but to say what Im thinking and why Im thinking it, just to make sure Im not completely deluded and imagining things.

Ill make what Id class as a great play, n then have 2 or 3 ppl in the box calling me a fish - Yet I didnt make 1 call throughout the whole hand. Being able to make these wud be gr8, I havent got a mic tho, unless theres one built in? - I can use SKYPE alright...so I must have?

Neway lookin forward to em.

DOHH
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    3o mins more and they'll be there m8.

all u need to make em is free downloadable software called either camstudio or camtasia, and a mic , if yer already talking using skype u should be ok.

yea its good fun, especially when u play a hand and look like a right t*** coz u got it wrong ha ha trust me i know.:)
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Just done it raised pre with JT suited, called out the big blind, fired 3 shells, semi bluffing, when he kept checking to me, made the flush on the river, flop was 344. He put me in on the river, obv I snap it, shows me 34.

Guna play the 300gtd in 15 mins, n the 1k gtd, so ill watch em around them. - Is there commentary?

DOHH

• Options
    edited January 2010
    hello mate, 

right there up now better off watching them in order 1,2,3, coz thats the order im made em over the 30mins , they just run into each other.
    yea they all have running geordie comentary ha ha

best way to do it i can think of is to follow that link merenovice kindly added, then on the left handside at the bottom its say "more from mustorobusto"  if u click that it will bring the dohhhhh series up tell as what yer think m8 :)
  • Options
    NorbitNorbit Member Posts: 490
    edited January 2010
    Nice vids Steve, always good to hear the thought process behind the hands.

Was a tad quiet, but still good hearable, Top stuff.

I couldnt rate or comment as i dont have a youtube account im afraid, keep up the good work!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    hey thanks norbit, not sure if uve watched the ipoker 1 or the dohhh 6 max series i did?

if ya follow the link to the ipoker vid then bottom right of the utube page there's an option to view what else i ve uploaded click that and its the dohhh series .
  • Options
    NorbitNorbit Member Posts: 490
    edited January 2010
    I watched all the dohh series 1,2,3 and went back to number 3 and it shows no views, but i remember your 444 v ak at the end..

But yeah look forward to more uploads..

..I wouldnt dare upload vids of my plays..or you have to search under comedy to find them! lol

Gl at the tables!