You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

yellow info bar!!

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
this thing is doing my nut in now,no matter how many times i click the x to close it just keeps popping up every 5 seconds with same message, jeez make it stop please!

EDITED** why as this discussion been closed sky_mod? people have every right to offer their opinions on this so you can hopefully not make the same mistake next time, surely there should be an option that if you press the close button then it doesnt pop up again?

its not rocket science imo

Comments

• Options
    wooooshwoooosh Member Posts: 63
    edited January 2010
    yep me too zapped it several times wont go away!
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited January 2010
    KILL IT, FOR GOD'S SAKE KILL IT NOW!!!!!! I HAVE A LONGER MEMORY SPAN THAN A FLAMING SATSUMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    wooooshwoooosh Member Posts: 63
    edited January 2010
    ooo eeee like chinese torture
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited January 2010
    someone  running this place needs to think of the players and not the promotions ..  
    it's a joke this running yellow  bar ..   ive just about had enough now  of this software , customers come 2nd to the promotions now ..
  • Options
    Sky_mod3Sky_mod3 Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2010
    The information Bar will unfortunately remain on site and keep popping up until 9PM, although you have clicked it away it will come back on, as it's programmed to do so to advise all players.

Regards

Sky_Mod

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    hey guys,

i'm really sorry to hear about your problems on Saturday night.

for all those that experienced this problem -

please could you post the message in 'the yellow info bar' (that you were unable to remove) and what browser you were using?

the poker team will be investigating this and hopefully making sure it doesn't happen again.

we really appreciated your help and patience.

Rich
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    The message was advertising the Master Cash tables (if I remember correctly).
    I was using Firefox but I'm pretty sure that the problem wasn't restricted to any specific browser.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for that.

(p.s. i will reply to your PM soon. i have a few things to get through today first, but i didn't want you to think i'd forgotten)
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: yellow info bar!!:
    The message was advertising the Master Cash tables (if I remember correctly). I was using Firefox but I'm pretty sure that the problem wasn't restricted to any specific browser.
    Posted by MereNovice
    +1