You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Fault on omahah

tung8tung8 Member Posts: 5
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
I was playing Omaha hand number 219826829 and should of won the hand with an Ace flush but the K flush got paid iv checked it out and its not a case of being str8 flushed or full house it is a genuine mistake so just be acre full and check your hand history if your not sure, Hope fully sky are checking it out now

Comments

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Fault on omahah:
    I was playing Omaha hand number 219826829 and should of won the hand with an Ace flush but the K flush got paid iv checked it out and its not a case of being str8 flushed or full house it is a genuine mistake so just be acre full and check your hand history if your not sure, Hope fully sky are checking it out now
    Posted by tung8
    Hi Tung
    Did you only have one of the suit in your hand?
    Why not post the hand on here yourself?
    col
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Fault on omahah:
    In Response to Fault on omahah : Hi Tung Did you only have one of the suit in your hand? Why not post the hand on here yourself? col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    how do i do that
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Fault on omahah : how do i do that
    Posted by tung8
    go into the hand history, bring up your hand and open it fully, then click on the first bit ,drag the mouse down to the bottom of the hand. Right click copy, open your post right click then click on paste.

col
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited January 2010
    Did  you have the Ace of Di's  on it own or  did  you have Ace + 1 other diamond in YOUR   4 cards ?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Did  you have the Ace of Di's  on it own or  did  you have Ace + 1 other diamond in YOUR   4 cards ?
    Posted by bennydip2
    Only had tha Ace of diamonds no others why ???
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    in Omaha  you play  2 cards from your hand and  3 from the board
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Fault on omahah : Only had tha Ace of diamonds no others why ???
    Posted by tung8
    Dont answer that iv just worked out my big mistake there were 4 diamonds ont the board but i have to use 2 cards which means i can only use 3 on the board .......... im a fool and got blinded by the prettyness
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    You unlucky but have a read of TALON's blog ...click on 'Bloggs" top right on this page .. he gives a good explanation of the game..   BUT always in Omaha you need to play 2 cards  in your hand  not  1 as  in Hold-em !!   have a read up  onthe game before you next play ..  glk
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Fault on omahah : Only had tha Ace of diamonds no others why ???
    Posted by tung8
    Theres your answer mate.
    In Omaha you MUST use 2 cards from your hole cards, so your opponent must have had 2 diamonds in their hand.
    So even if the board comes 5 of one suit, the best hand would be the person who had the best 2 of that suit in their hand.
    Dont worry, most of us have made this mistake in omaha.

col