You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cooler or just bad?

2»

Comments

• Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Cooler or just bad?:
    Not been in here in a while! This post has been busy. Looking back at this now i would agree it should be a fold pre, and onto the next hand. It is a massive 3 bet.
    Posted by LARSON7
    you might wanna consider getting a hud larsson for when you are using other sites, pokertacker 4 is what i use and its very good, helps make decisions very easy when you are multi tabling. this spot is not allways a fold, you can quickly look at his 3bet percentage and if its high enough then id get it in here no problem.
  • Options
    Nuggy962Nuggy962 Member Posts: 1,104
    edited May 2014
    I agree that folding here pre is best play.  It is a big 3 bet, against an unknown best to just fold and move on.  Using maths can help justify reasoning, but when at the table it is best to go on gut instinct and as you said, you put him on QQ to AA and AK, think at that stage of tourny if I believe that's the possible range I fold and save my stack. At best 60:40 not good enough for me to put it all in with JJ so early on.

And JJ is a lovely hand pre but is more in the 1010 group rather than premiums QQ upwards IMO,so never go mad unless late stage