You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;)

Comments

• Options
    samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited August 2017
    Queenie something or other joined ranks, welcome Paul ��
  • Options
    TASHALTASHAL Member Posts: 213
    edited September 2017
    Welcomt to the team connorshay1 :) Look forward to meeting you and the gf in brighton soon.
  • Options
    xtortion8xtortion8 Member Posts: 77
    edited September 2017
    welcome to the new members, Well done shaky on the monthly,,,,,,long may it continue.
  • Options
    MikeycbMikeycb Member Posts: 143
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;):
    Hi all, can i join your team please :)
    Posted by 3BET247
    On average how many times do you drop the C bomb during face to face or written daily ? ����
  • Options
    samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited October 2017
    Ghost or are you going mad Mikey? I see no post asking to join ;)
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,162
    edited October 2017

Hi all, can i join your team please :)
    Posted by 3BET247

On average how many times do you drop the C bomb during face to face or written daily ? ����

Think the clue might have been above...... but the C*** obv. decided to delete their request to join you. What a C***!!!

Chap?
  • Options
    3BET2473BET247 Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2017
    Hi all, can i join your team please :) Posted by 3BET247 On average how many times do you drop the C bomb during face to face or written daily ? ���� Think the clue might have been above...... but the C*** obv. decided to delete their request to join you. What a C***!!! Chap?
    Posted by MISTY4ME
      PMSL.. me the C*** eh misty! Im actually a Lady,but we all know what your saying here isnt CHAP eh ROFL . I did remove the post's on here totally by accident.. never posted before im a noob. But heyho never mind we live and we learn 
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) :   PMSL.. me the C*** eh misty! Im actually a Lady,but we all know what your saying here isnt CHAP eh ROFL . I did remove the post's on here totally by accident.. never posted before im a noob. But heyho never mind we live and we learn 
    Posted by 3BET247

Good to see you like the banter 3BET...... I'm sure you would fit in very well with 'The Outlaws'. I'm actually in the TPT Team, but recently we as a team haven't been quite as active. I've met a few of 'The Outlaws' at UKPC events in the past, and on the tables here on SKY POKER, and they are a really good bunch, and love a beer and plenty of banter. Would be worth re-posting your request.

Best wishes for a fun time and I look forward to seeing you at the tables...... or an SPT event  (I've qualified for Brighton)

MISTY4ME  (aka JEZ) ......a proper C***         

CHAP!!   (The piccy's of my daughter)

• Options
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Good to see you like the banter 3BET...... I'm sure you would fit in very well with 'The Outlaws'. I'm actually in the TPT Team, but recently we as a team haven't been quite as active. I've met a few of 'The Outlaws' at UKPC events in the past, and on the tables here on SKY POKER, and they are a really good bunch, and love a beer and plenty of banter. Would be worth re-posting your request. Best wishes for a fun time and I look forward to seeing you at the tables...... or an SPT event  (I've qualified for Brighton) MISTY4ME  (aka JEZ) ......a proper C***          CHAP!!   (The piccy's of my daughter)
    Posted by MISTY4ME

It's all about the craic, nice to see you do too. I agree they are a good bunch, the few i've chatted to on sky seem really nice.
    Have to say a massive WD for qualifying for the next SPT event hope you run golden with a lil bit of luck along the way and enjoy!
    Tyvm for wishes same to you...

GL IN BRIGHTON! TID..
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) :   PMSL.. me the C*** eh misty! Im actually a Lady,but we all know what your saying here isnt CHAP eh ROFL . I did remove the post's on here totally by accident.. never posted before im a noob. But heyho never mind we live and we learn 
    Posted by 3BET247

Hi 3bet :)

Welcome to the team girl. Mr Ten the super recruiter thinks you'll fit in and that's good enough for me! 

• Options
    edited October 2017

Hello Misty :)

Thankyou for that. Made me smile. Mwah :)

In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Good to see you like the banter 3BET...... I'm sure you would fit in very well with 'The Outlaws'. I'm actually in the TPT Team, but recently we as a team haven't been quite as active. I've met a few of 'The Outlaws' at UKPC events in the past, and on the tables here on SKY POKER, and they are a really good bunch, and love a beer and plenty of banter. Would be worth re-posting your request. Best wishes for a fun time and I look forward to seeing you at the tables...... or an SPT event  (I've qualified for Brighton) MISTY4ME  (aka JEZ) ......a proper C***          CHAP!!   (The piccy's of my daughter)
    Posted by MISTY4ME

• Options
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Hi 3bet :) Welcome to the team girl. Mr Ten the super recruiter thinks you'll fit in and that's good enough for me! 
    Posted by TASHAL

Hiya Tash and Mr Ten and all the OUTLAWS.. Thank's and gl to all
  • Options
    TENTENTENTENTENTEN Member Posts: 481
    edited October 2017
    welcome 3bet good luck run well
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Hello Misty :) Thankyou for that. Made me smile. Mwah :)
    Posted by TASHAL
    Hi Tash
    ...... always nice to be on the Smiley side of you.

See you in Brighton (:D} xxx
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Hi Tash ...... always nice to be on the Smiley side of you. See you in Brighton (:D} xxx
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    You've dug yourself out of that hole quite nicely Misty.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : You've dug yourself out of that hole quite nicely Misty.
    Posted by chilling
    Ha Ha Ha Ha..... nice to see you're still about Chill. Be nice to see you at the tables, and if you do play.....
    GOOD LUCK.... GOOD LUCK...... GOOD LUCK     ( :D}
  • Options
    xtortion8xtortion8 Member Posts: 77
    welcome 3Bet run well.
  • Options
    Wp to conorshay1 and 3bet247 last night :)
  • Options
    Wp to nic and wubbzy this week :)
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Hi Guys. Happy New Year.

Just letting you know I have started a fun forum comp. Stickied in Poker Chat and open to all.

Gl