You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

time to go

FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
edited June 2014 in Team Talk
I am writing this with deep regret I can no longer play dtd as something happened I am not happy with which means I am leaving tpt I will be concentrating on the main events on the Monday night I have 3 people to thank  trevor and dale have been different class and jj has been with me since the day I joined and railed me ever since and all the other members you have been great but as the song says the partys over time to call it a day gl to all of you all the best johnny

Comments

• Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    edited June 2014
    In Response to time to go:
    I am writing this with deep regret I can no longer play dtd as something happened I am not happy with which means I am leaving tpt I will be concentrating on the main events on the Monday night I have 3 people to thank  trevor and dale have been different class and jj has been with me since the day I joined and railed me ever since and all the other members you have been great but as the song says the partys over time to call it a day gl to all of you all the best johnny
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Jonny - I'm really sorry to hear this :(.  You're one of the TPTers that I really look up and respect your game.  You don't even yell at me when I donk!!  I wish you the very best - but at the same time I'd love you to reconsider and come back - cause I'll miss you like crazy xxxx
  • Options
    Matt237Matt237 Member Posts: 1,785
    edited June 2014
    Gutted.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    edited June 2014
    I am sad to hear this johny,you always bring a smile to my face when I am lucky enough to join a table you are on and you are one of the good guys,please don't let the bad guys win.as the song goes...please don't go...don't goo oh oh oh ohhh oh..tc mate 
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: time to go:
    Gutted.
    Posted by Matt237
    +1
  • Options
    dangerdaidangerdai Member Posts: 362
    edited June 2014
    Hi Jonny, whatever has happened I hope it can get sorted out. it will be a massive loss if you leave tpt and also the dtd games.. You are highly respected by all for your teammates and you are a fantastic player please dont go but whatever you decide all the very best..
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited June 2014
    Johnny - WTF? PM Me please.

Hugs & Kisses
    Pokertrev :)
  • Options
    steelrodsteelrod Member Posts: 1,234
    edited June 2014

whats up flash you cant be leaving TPT its your home,hope it can be sorted if not all the best flash top bloke and gl.

• Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited June 2014
    Gutted to hear you feel like this and I sincerely hope you reconsider