You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cars - Hatches & Super-mini's

GaryLaudGaryLaud Member Posts: 535
edited June 2014 in The Rail
All,
I am going to be in the Market to upgrade my current clapped out motor (V-Registraton Hyundai Atoz+) in the summer and I've been looking at a variety of small cars as it's replacement, as I'm a big fan of small cars (Hatches & Superminis) and have driven these types since I began driving.

Possibly, I MAY stick with Hyundai as they are cheap, reliable and are good on parts and generally drive well.

Sticking with them I may elect for something like a Hyundai Getz, as my buget set by my family won't stretch to cover my desired I20 type of car.

My Question is here is what other types of Hot-Hatches do you drive, and why do you like them..

I'm typically thinking along the lines of:-
Ford Focus/Fiesta
Peugeot 206/207, 307
VW Polo

Let me know your feelings on you're small car if you own one! 

Comments

• Options
    5501355013 Member Posts: 336
    edited June 2014
    I had an old N reg Ford Fiesta for about 10 years, it was low mileage when i got it and only had about 50,000 on the clock when it was retired due to the bodywork about 3 years ago.
    I am no car expert by any means but the car was very reliable and the engine in it was sound, my mate who is a car mechanic reckoned it was like driving a new car. I have a newer VW Polo now and it is OK but poor on petrol, next car i get i would def consider another Fiesta.
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited June 2014
    I bought a new Hyundai i30 five years ago and - apart from no longer being able to satisfy leggy models in the fairly compact back seat - it has served me well ;)

• Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,032
    edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Cars - Hatches & Super-mini's:
    I bought a new Hyundai i30 five years ago and - apart from no longer being able to satisfy leggy models in the fairly compact back seat - it has served me well ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    Hasn't it got a sunroof to stick their legs out of? ;-)