You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

pick me pick me

bulldog42bulldog42 Member Posts: 9
edited July 2014 in Team Talk
Im look ing 2 get back in to team game as I played a long time a go oñ pokreroom9
we had a lot of fun any team out ther that need me just inbox me my poker name is bulldog42

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited July 2014
    In Response to pick me pick me:
    Im look ing 2 get back in to team game as I played a long time a go oñ pokreroom9 we had a lot of fun any team out ther that need me just inbox me my poker name is bulldog42
    Posted by bulldog42
    Hi Buldogg

TPT (Team Poker Titans) would be happy to have you on board

Here is a little infor - pop by & say hello on our team thread if your interested

Its all about having fun whilst playing poker online

Its great to have a few buddies to chat to on the rail and this is always a boost to your confidence when you are running deep in a tournie.

Here is all the infor for "Team Poker Titans"

"Monday Forum DTD Tournies" (See Info Below)

Monday Forum DTD

On Monday Nights we play the Forum DTD where you can win Free Prizes each week and also Monthly prizes. We also run a league against the other forum teams for a bit of fun and banter.

The Monday Forum DTD consists of the following tourneys, which you will find in the lobby on Mondays....

DTD1 (£2.20) Deepstack

DTD2 (£1.10) Deepstack

DTD3 £2.20) NLH

Your best 2 scores from these 3 tourneys count towards the league and the added prizes. You will also have to post your name & team (TPT) in the "Monday Forum DTD thread" in the "General Poker Chat" section of the forum each week that you are available to play.

Friday Orfordable League

On Friday Evenings we also run a Monthly League Called the "Friday Orfordable"

Orfordable (£3.30) Deepstack

Again you will have to post your name in the "Friday Orfordable Thread" in General Poker Chat section of the forum at the beginning of each Month. (There is one running tonight)

Non of the above is compulsory, but its great fun.

Don't worry about how good you are, we are here for a bit of poker & fun and accept players at any level. We will also try to help and encourage any aspect of your game.

Just let me know if you are interested

Best Regards

Pokertrev - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Captain