You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
edited January 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hi Guys,

How do I post up my own Avatar on the chat rooms?

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2010
    Click on My Profile at the top, then select My Profile again (this time where you have the tabs Home, Messages, My History & My Profile). Once there you can choose the option to upload your own image to use, or select from one of the Sky provided avatars.

The image should ideally be about 60x60 pixels but larger ones will be resized by the software - not always correctly - so in that case best to resize yourself beforehand (using something like the FOC Irfanview program).
    If you'll struggle with that post the image you want to use and I'll sort it for you.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Cheers for that Nosey,

Image Pending Approval at the mo, so seems to have worked,  hope my hairy Scottishness is not offensive to anyone lol

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Avatar:
    Cheers for that Nosey, Image Pending Approval at the mo, so seems to have worked,  hope my hairy Scottishness is not offensive to anyone lol
    Posted by JockBMW

i'm not sure you managed to upload properly. you need to make sure you click 'save' at the very bottom of your profile after uploading the pic or changes will not be stored.

thanks
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Avatar : i'm not sure you managed to upload properly. you need to make sure you click 'save' at the very bottom of your profile after uploading the pic or changes will not be stored. thanks
    Posted by Sky_Rich

Cheers Rich,

It seems to have worked, my lovely bike and scottish loch are there for all to see 
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2010
    I can see Nessy!
  • Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Avatar : i'm not sure you managed to upload properly. you need to make sure you click 'save' at the very bottom of your profile after uploading the pic or changes will not be stored. thanks
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    hi rich,or any1 who can answer this,just wondering if uploaded pic isnt suitable will i be informed or will it just look blank/white,was pending approval ystday,but is blank 2day,thnx 4 ur time,phil
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    yes that is correct, if your picture is rejected it will just appear blank. please feel free to upload another photo that is suitable.

thank you
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    yes that is correct, if your picture is rejected it will just appear blank. please feel free to upload another photo that is suitable. thank you
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    was it the content or was it a sizing issue rich,thats a gr8 pic...?thnx,phil
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i believe it was the image itself. please try and keep all uploaded pictures suitable for display on a forum.

thank you
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i believe it was the image itself. please try and keep all uploaded pictures suitable for display on a forum. thank you
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    ok,thnx m8,hope this next 1 aint 2 violent
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    no that is fine. hit control +f5 to see it

cheers!