You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Full power towards ukpc

arthur1962arthur1962 Member Posts: 51
edited August 2014 in The Sky Poker Tour
Just thought i would share my qualification into the ukpc with you,

I started last night with the intentions of playing the sat for the summer roller, eye was drawn to the quater final of the ukpc so in i went.
6 hours later and playing on my tablet i had 1% of battery life left despite it being on charge?.13 people left, 10 places qualify  11th gets £200, i am 11th and tablet closes down, out came swear words that i thought i had forgotten, thankfully the cat had just gone out or its rear end could have been in some danger.
i tried to log onto my old pc but because the tablet closed without me logging out it would not accept my pin, 5 mins later i got life from the tablet 1% just in time to get A.K, QQ called my all in, i hit an Ace on the flop and river , i was alive , the tablet however was not and died again and thankfully still no sign of the cat ! lol,
Could only wait, 5 mins and 1% of power later it kicked back in, just in time to see that i had got through, Phew.
Having not played for several months because of a heart operation this really tested the new stents and happily all is well, if anyone has had an more eventfull qualification please tell us.
Really looking forward to next week. heres to a great event, bust of luck everyone and all the best to sky poker and dusk to dawn, i really hope you make this the best ever,

regards and best wishes.

Comments

• Options
    Matt237Matt237 Member Posts: 1,785
    edited August 2014
    Congratulations and best of luck.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Full power towards ukpc:
    Congratulations and best of luck.
    Posted by Matt237
    Thank you,hope to see you there.regards.
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    edited August 2014
    Hey Arthur,

Had to write a response when I seen your thread,

I was railing a friend at the table yesterday, I seen you were away.

Delighted for you, fantastic qualifying very nice going, even with the technical difficulties:)

See you there
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Full power towards ukpc:
    Hey Arthur, Had to write a response when I seen your thread, I was railing a friend at the table yesterday, I seen you were away. Delighted for you, fantastic qualifying very nice going, even with the technical difficulties:) See you there
    Posted by LARSON7
    Many thanks,look forward to seeing you next week.