You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

whos next?

zxghostxzzxghostxz Member Posts: 482
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

Comments

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    Translation due shortly ......... be patient
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited January 2010
    WAT
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010

ok i will answer your question ,

on the condition the knights of the sky poker round table,

dont gather me on horse back and torture me once again in area 51.

i am 99o/o sure that webby got banned for calling another player,

some names against the forum rules.

over and out roborover

• Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: whos next?:
    WAT
    Posted by scotty77
    YOU WAT
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2010
    Hi mate he got a ban as he called me a name in a post.There was no argument between us in the thread at all.He just put his 1st post on a thread as a name calling one.BTW i did not report him,neither did i wish a ban on him.I know he did alot of hard work in organising the heads up tourny and alot are not pleased with his ban.As i said it was his own decision to put the post that he did.dav
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    ok i will answer your question , on the condition the knights of the sky poker round table, dont gather me on horse back and torture me once again in area 51. i am 99o/o sure that webby got banned for calling another player, some names against the forum rules. over and out roborover
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    nice one irish.............good to see you bak mate.......            
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Hi mate he got a ban as he called me a name in a post.There was no argument between us in the thread at all.He just put his 1st post on a thread as a name calling one.BTW i did not report him,neither did i wish a ban on him.I know he did alot of hard work in organising the heads up tourny and alot are not pleased with his ban.As i said it was his own decision to put the post that he did.dav
    Posted by dav1964
    + 1

and you are defo not to blame dav.
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited January 2010
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMEbMEdpZEU
    Posted by scotty77
    pmsl !!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Posted by dav1964
    hi dav... thats sad to hear mate.. it doesent seem to take much to get a ban........i got a warning last week and i only felt i was defending myself........its like walking on glass trying to write a post on here mate...lol..but it is a good poker community most of the time.. you get a lot a good advice..and i enjoy reading most posts....just a few dodge pots  me included..gl at the tables mate.......
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMEbMEdpZEU
    Posted by scotty77
    first one.........   sad
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: whos next? : nice one irish.............good to see you bak mate.......            
    Posted by zxghostxz
    well thank you m8y ,

its great to be back in the waltons household,

one big happy family.

over and out roborover !
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    What you all forget is ,that webby234 (without naming names lol ) was banned b4 after dropping himself in it, so maybe this is because its his second offence. I'm not saying its right or wrong, i love seeing lots of different personalities post, whatever they say, as long as its not racist or threatening etc, and yes i do think its like treading on egg-shells sometimes, but we have to show some decorum when posting and we have to let the mods do their job, we don't know the real reason for the ban so we cant possibly comment on the rights and wrongs of it, here's hoping webby's back soon
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited January 2010
    What you all forget is ,that webby234 (without naming names lol ) was banned b4 after dropping himself in it, so maybe this is because its his second offence. I'm not saying its right or wrong, i love seeing lots of different personalities post, whatever they say, as long as its not racist or threatening etc, and yes i do think its like treading on egg-shells sometimes, but we have to show some decorum when posting and we have to let the mods do their job, we don't know the real reason for the ban so we cant possibly comment on the rights and wrongs of it, here's hoping webby's back soon
    Posted by loonytoons
    Check you out !!

had to wikipedia that one
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2010
    Posted by loonytoons
    Well said mate.He is certainly not that bad a person as i mentioned b4,to put all of the time and effort into organising a tourny like that is to be applauded.If he learns to contain, restrain himself a tiny bit i am sure(and hope) this ban will be his last.dav
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

Wheres merenovice with the grammar check! commaz fella! Is this about Webby? is he banned? av only seen the new HU tourny thread, he got himself in bother?
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    hope this helps ;)... havent heard that one in a while lol
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Translation due shortly ......... be patient
    Posted by elsadog
    this is kind of post i am on about.....lisen elsa  i write it as i say it...if you carnt understand the point im trying to put.. maby you should get out more.you no  meet a few people.pick up a few social skills.. belittleing people isent the way mate...
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: whos next? : this is kind of post i am on about.....lisen elsa  i write it as i say it...if you carnt understand the point im trying to put.. maby you should get out more.you no  meet a few people.pick up a few social skills.. belittleing people isent the way mate...
    Posted by zxghostxz
    The initial post was a rant nothing more. If you want a rant that's fine but try at least to make it legible.
    I still haven't fathomed out what you were trying to say.

I don't apologise for making a joke of your rantings. You seem pretty good at dishing it out so learn to take some.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    hey guys,

i posted this elsewhere yesterday but think it's also suitable for this thread...

"just a quick reminder to keep things cool and friendly.

i don't want to stamp all over healthy debate but i also don't want world war III breaking out.

thank you! "