You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

FOSP Super 6 League 2018/19 Season *FREE SKY POKER TOKENS TO BE WON*

Comments

• j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,073
    edited June 2017
    Hi Mark
    Thanks for the message above. 
    I will look into this for you a get an answer by Monday. 
    Hopefully it will get sorted. 
    Rungolden 
    Jon
    edited June 2017
    That's great to hear :) 

• edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,904
    edited June 2017
    Hi Jon,

Just as a follow up to the issue with tokens. I too had the problem of firstly being misled by the pop up while registering for a tournament, saying the free bet amount it would take would be £11, and then taking 2 £10 tokens. Then trying to get customer services to change my tokens into usable amounts.

Having access to Priority customer care, I was able to get my tokens changed into non withdrawable cash which was perfect. Although Magoha did, I am not sure that everyone would get this outcome. I have since had an email suggesting that they would not do this for me again. 

With this in mind, if there is any way that the tokens could be credited in all £11, or all £5.50 amounts, and not a mixture that would be great. Although non withdrawable cash would be even better.

Sorry if this is a pain, and I appreciate your efforts in this matter,

Ed.
    edited June 2017
    Hi Ed 
    As stated previously with tokens they are to be used as part payment towards seats and as such you should buy in to a higher value game than your token amount in account. This has always been the case. I can give a few weeks of smaller denominations is you wish or a specific seat to match the token value. 
    Sorry if a pain, but happy to break down prizes, if helps. 
    Rungolden 
    Jon :') 
    edited June 2017
    Hi Jon,

If you could do the £110 at your earliest convenience then that would be great. I can work it out from there, as I am sure you have better things to do than drip tokens into my account,

Once again thanks for all your efforts, and enjoy your summer,

Ed.
    edited June 2017
    It's not a problem for me to sort out weekly as I have to do the DTD weekly prizes :) 
    If not will sort out the full amount on Monday for you. 
    Cheers for nice comments, you to. 
    Jon
    edited June 2017
    Monday will be fine thanks Jon,

Ed.
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: FOSP Super 6 League 2016/17 Season *FREE SKY POKER TOKENS TO BE WON*:
    Hi Jon My name is treebzz I won round 33 Thanks Trev.
    Posted by treebzz11
    Hi Trev
    This has been actioned for you and £5 token should be in your account, sometime this morning.
    Wd and gl 
    Rungolden
    Jon ;')
    edited July 2017
    Happy Summer Guys!!

Super 6 is back on the 5th August and I've set up a new league with lots of Tokens to be won :)
    As in previous seasons, if you played before you're already in, if not join on the link below:

The League Pin: 28BSQC

The offical comp prize is £1,000,000 until it's won. 

Good Luck and Rungolden
    Jon ;')
    edited July 2017
    Prizes & T/C's for 2017/18 season:

Prizes are as follows:

£5 Token for the weekly winners, to be claimed within 2 weeks.

Season prizes for the top 10
    1st £55 of Tokens
    2nd £55 of Tokens
    3rd £35 of Tokens
    4th £35 of Tokens
    5th £20 of Tokens
    6th £20 of Tokens
    7th £10 of Tokens
    8th £11 of Tokens
    9th £5 of Tokens
    10th £5 of Tokens

To be claimed within 4 weeks of the end of seson:)

All unclimed Tokens will be donated to the DTD Comp and used for prizes at the end of the year.
    The results table published by the offical Super6 Comp will be used to determine the prize winner.
    You will have to 1st to win the prize.

Thanks again to Sky Sam for donating the tokens.

Thanks all and Rungolden
    Jon ;')

• VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,272
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: FOSP Super 6 League 2017/18 Season *FREE SKY POKER TOKENS TO BE WON*:
    Happy Summer Guys!! Super 6 is back on the 5th August and I've set up a new league with lots of Tokens to be won :) As in previous seasons, if you played before you're already in, if not join on the link below: https://super6.skysports.com/league/join The League Pin:  28BSQC The offical comp prize is £1,000,000 until it's won.  Good Luck  and Rungolden Jon ;')
    Posted by j3ono

Cheers Jon
    I'm in as usual - should be an interesting season.
    edited July 2017
    No probs Mick, Rungolden :') 
  • Mr_CarpsMr_Carps Member Posts: 79
    edited August 2017
    In for the 1st time, looking forward to it, good luck everyone! :)
  • pappy_747pappy_747 Member Posts: 56
    edited August 2017
    cheers for running it again jon

hopefully I can win a few tokens again

gl every1
    edited August 2017
    No probs 
    Rungolden :') 
  • Mintman33Mintman33 Member Posts: 25
    edited August 2017
    I'm in, and thanks for running!! :-) I very much doubt i'll ever win a prize, but I can dream!! lol
    edited August 2017
    In Response to Re: FOSP Super 6 League 2016/17 Season *FREE SKY POKER TOKENS TO BE WON*:
    I'm in, and thanks for running!! :-) I very much doubt i'll ever win a prize, but I can dream!! lol
    Posted by Mintman33

No Probs Sir
    Rungolden
    Jon ;')
  • bluffulot6bluffulot6 Member Posts: 68
    edited August 2017
    In Response to Re: FOSP Super 6 League 2016/17 Season *FREE SKY POKER TOKENS TO BE WON* : No Probs Sir Rungolden Jon ;')
    Posted by j3ono
    I'm in thanks again jon
  • TOOTRUETOOTRUE Member Posts: 192
    edited August 2017
    Hi Jon,

Only just noticed but I somehow won round 4.  Name is Robert and alias is TOOTRUE.  Do I claim the token here?

Many thanks

Robert
    edited August 2017
    Hi Jon, Only just noticed but I somehow won round 4.  Name is Robert and alias is TOOTRUE.  Do I claim the token here? Many thanks Robert
    Posted by TOOTRUE

Wp Sir
    I will do a post at the end of each month and then ask winners to reply with the T&C time frame :) 
    Then will send email to request the Tokens to be added to the players account, this will a Monday, you then get a week to use. 
    Even I one a round this month �� 
    Rungolden 
    Jon