You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

JOKE

mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
 just a quick 1 about the tourny tonight was meant 2 be a decent game and it has bin ruined by the blinds, i only went the loo comebk and was on 500 1k am not doin anover 1, cheers sky for puttin the tourny on in the 1st place but who ever sorted the blind structure out like flashflush says on my page needs hittin on the head wiv a hot fryin pan, we got a good turnout 116 players and its bin ruined by the blinds, NEVER AGAIN, alot of dissapointed players tnight sky cheers

Comments

• DaYoungGunDaYoungGun Member Posts: 19
    edited July 2009
    absoulte joke i was up to 20k folded alot of half decent hands as it was a DEEP stack tourny  and the what happens blinds go crazyturned in to a DEEP STACK TURBO , 1k 2k then 1.5k 3k then 2k 4k then 5k 10k what is that all about. no 1 had 10 big blinds after 1.5k 3k. im so frustrated it's untrue and to be honest i would like to my money back as i feel sky has done me big time, not once have i ever said 1 bad word about sky but tonight has taken the jimmy!!!!
  • diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited July 2009
    chin up mick

sky's really screwed it for ya

i'm livid myself was looking forward to a great game, lots of good players on

and they've fcuked it right up

i'm playing primo 2moz then i'm off, final straw
  • YoungUnYoungUn Member Posts: 422
    edited July 2009
    Yeah the structure was very disappointing, hoped for a similar structure to last week which would have made it a superb tourney, primarily because it'll give the guys that arent playing the £20 deepie how good a tournament that would become if we got more runners.

As Mick eluded to, though, we should still be thankful to Sky for putting the tournaments up in the first place. Beggers can't be choosers.
  • NColleyNColley Member Posts: 1,178
    edited July 2009
    This tourney was labelled as a deepstack, that a an EPIC FAIL, whoever set those blinds up does'nt know what a deepstack is, if it was done to not clash with the five 00 then at least 10 guys said they wouldn't be playing it anyway!

If this tourney is continued please do not create such a lame crapshoot blind structure again.

Nick.
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2009

The Mickjenn super roulette speed velodonk tournie is round the corner imo... 1 chip 1 second blinds