You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New PM Indicator

EENEEN Member Posts: 135
edited January 2010 in Community Suggestions
Hi,

I know its not that hard to click "My profile" at the top to check if you have a new private message, but wouldnt it be easier and simpler if next to the "My profile" link there was a little number in brackets that appeared every time you got a new one, as on your page where it says Inbox(1) etc.

My profile(1) at the top would make sure you knew whenever you had a new private message.

Just a thought :)

EEN

Comments

• Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited January 2010
    I Agree!!!

I'm a mere baby to the forum and struggle to get to my profile...I would really like a link to my 'profile page' on the forum section as at the moment I have to find one of my old posts and access profile from there so generally I don't even know that someone has sent me a PM until I read it in a thread...I think this makes me seem terribly rude!!!

Although, after reading this thread I now realise I can access this area via the 'my profile' button (how did I not know this???)

Also, can we have a back button as when I check PM's I can't figure out how to get back to profile page...lol It's a hard life eh?

x

• Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2010
    Agreed - i often don't find PM's for a few days as I rarley remember to check in my profile
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    you also get a notification in your personal email inbox
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited January 2010
    Yh, great idea.
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: New PM Indicator:
    you also get a notification in your personal email inbox
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Yeah to be honest im pretty poor at checking those as well Rich, Too much spam for me to bother looking in it anymore lol